fun and laughter at SA's...

nellie

Jellytot...as promised...Wink

20070604_103157_IMG_1489.JPG

Big%20smileBig%20smile Dankie nellie....ai tog, het gister ook probeer om foto's te laai wat ek met my selfoon geneem het, maar sukkel so bietjie Confused  Ek het ongelukkig ook my kamera se kabel by die huis gelos (ok maar leeeekker stupid ne), so sal eers bietjie later hierdie week 'n paar pics kan bylas.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Distr...uhm' date=' Jellytot (tipies Capie...het alweer iewers 'n TT helmet gesteelLOL), Duathlete en Mud Dee...[/quote']

Hey hey hey, watchit WinkLOL

Distr...uhm' date=' Jellytot (tipies Capie...het alweer iewers 'n TT helmet gesteelLOL), Duathlete en Mud Dee...[/quote']

Isn't that Karen van Tubberbergh????

She coached me at BikeMax, i never knew she was on the hub Embarrassed

She is a brilliant coach, helped me alot Clap Star

Yes it's me tooHot Tongue...not at BM anymore though.

Thanks EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

TitusTi geez dude - are you still smiling?

20070604_064341_IMG_2140.JPG

who is TitusTI - the guy on the left with the PT,  or the guy on the right - rode my final 2 laps with these acsis guys!

Hey, who where you Seuss? Yeah, SA's was bad for me, no speed but diesel mode works just fine.

TitusTi geez dude - are you still smiling?

20070604_064341_IMG_2140.JPG

What do you mean still? This was only about lap 5 judging by my train.

Guest colonel
Hey' date=' who where you Seuss? Yeah, SA's was bad for me, no speed but diesel mode works just fine.[/quote']

No flats this time bud??

She coached me at BikeMax' date=' i never knew she was on the hub Embarrassed

[/quote']

Could not have said it better myself tooHot...... She coaches me, and what a brilliant coach she isClapClapClapStar always willing to listen....

Jellytot, THANK YOU SO MUCH, for all the programs and listening and rewriting of programs, next year we'll be deadly, its thanx to you that I finnished 5th in TT and managed to stick with the main bunch on Sunday until last lap......

YOU ARE STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapStar

Just the legs Colonel, just the legs! I haven't flatted since 2 days before the Giro, weird?

Guest colonel

Ya it is weird considering your "CV for Flats" during league last year! BUt alas is was quite time for the both of us! HAHA

She coached me at BikeMax' date=' i never knew she was on the hub Embarrassed

[/quote']

Could not have said it better myself tooHot...... She coaches me, and what a brilliant coach she isClapClapClapStar always willing to listen....

Jellytot, THANK YOU SO MUCH, for all the programs and listening and rewriting of programs, next year we'll be deadly, its thanx to you that I finnished 5th in TT and managed to stick with the main bunch on Sunday until last lap......

YOU ARE STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapStar

Thank you very much Psycho EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

Dit is 'n GROOT PLESIER!!  Jy is great om mee saam te werk, enige tyd Big%20smileBig%20smile.....en jy het baie hard gewerk, jy verdien jou wonderlike prestasies Champ ClapClapClap  en of course gaan jy volgende jaar gatskop!! TongueBig%20smile

Hey' date=' who where you Seuss? Yeah, SA's was bad for me, no speed but diesel mode works just fine.[/quote']

the VET in the MTN kit - cervelo R3

the bulk meat guys slipped me rohypnol at the start in anticipation of making me their b!tch for the race,  but unfortunately for them they got the dosage wrong & i was pretty much useless for 112 of the 114.8km's.

the VET in the MTN kit - cervelo R3

the bulk meat guys slipped me rohypnol at the start in anticipation of making me their b!tch for the race,  but unfortunately for them they got the dosage wrong & i was pretty much useless for 112 of the 114.8km's.

Huh?  And I thought rohypnol was a performance ENHANCING drug Confused

That will teach you for drinking from other peoples water bottles LOL