Emperors Palace Classic

Jono Waddell

Still no results Unhappy

Racetec are completely useless.

Results are up

Our A bunch results are wrong, thereby confirming how useless Racetec are. Swift actually won our bunch and is listed as having come third, with 2 guys recording a time 15 minutes faster. I don't think so, unless there was a break we didn't notice smiley18.gif flex2010-02-08 01:37:41

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a old pair of cycling shorts, shirts and cycling shoes for him.  I think i might even have some old cycling parts which i no longer use.  I would like to donate this to him.

I will watch this post for further updates.

What a ride yesterday, expect for polehole country part.  I registered 105km at the finishline. 

Our A bunch results are wrong, thereby confirming how useless Racetec are. Swift actually won our bunch and is listed as having come third, with 2 guys recording a time 5 minutes faster. I don't think so, unless there was a break we didn't notice smiley18.gif

I suspect the results we see are from the second mat. I finished in front of my mate but he is shown as finishing in front of me.

Also, the average speed is way off. 97km versus 107.

Nice to have the longer race but adjust the results surely.

I suspect the results we see are from the second mat. I finished in front of my mate but he is shown as finishing in front of me.Also' date=' the average speed is way off. 97km versus 107. Nice to have the longer race but adjust the results surely.[/quote']

I doubt those two guys gained 15 minutes between the first and the second timing mat! smiley5.gif flex2010-02-08 01:35:32

I suspect the results we see are from the second mat. I finished in front of my mate but he is shown as finishing in front of me.Also' date=' the average speed is way off. 97km versus 107. Nice to have the longer race but adjust the results surely.[/quote']

I doubt those two guys gained 5 minutes between the first and the second timing mat! smiley5.gif

They have a first place tie. 15 minutes ahead. Daft.

Maybe they jumped up and started elites?

Our A bunch results are wrong' date=' thereby confirming how useless Racetec are. Swift actually won our bunch and is listed as having come third, with 2 guys recording a time 5 minutes faster. I don't think so, unless there was a break we didn't notice smiley18.gif [/quote']

I would say that they're provisional results. I reckon those two cut out and did the shorter route. I reckon it'll be corrected in the next week or so.

My time listed in the results is within a second or two of my Garmin time, so I'd say the times are from the first mat.

Our A bunch results are wrong' date=' thereby confirming how useless Racetec are. Swift actually won our bunch and is listed as having come third, with 2 guys recording a time 5 minutes faster. I don't think so, unless there was a break we didn't notice smiley18.gif [/quote']

I would say that they're provisional results. I reckon those two cut out and did the shorter route. I reckon it'll be corrected in the next week or so.

My time listed in the results is within a second or two of my Garmin time, so I'd say the times are from the first mat.

Valid point.

Thank you for bringing some level headedness to my monday morning sulk. Wink   Clap

ClapClap

20100208_004926_rasta_on_bike.jpg

I remember this guy very well. He was at the Stinger Stand asking me for advice on cramping. Very nice guy and was most appreciative of everything we told him. The Racetec guys should remember who he was as after he left us he went to them to get himself a timing chip.

I suspect the results we see are from the second mat. I finished in front of my mate but he is shown as finishing in front of me.

Also, the average speed is way off. 97km versus 107.

Nice to have the longer race but adjust the results surely.

Agreed, i show 105km and so do most others . as for the finish I was 5th in that sprint and did not notice any breakaways during the race so i have the same question on the two guys so far ahead ( mayby we missed something ?)

Also showed 105Km's. At least you guys have a time mine seems to have gone places never to be found again. This means e-mails back and forth to Recetec and may the mission begin.

I've already sent Racetec a mail, I hope their server has space today as I suspect they are going to be getting a few...

I never seem to have an issue with ChampionChip.

My time listed in the results is within a second or two of my Garmin time' date=' so I'd say the times are from the first mat.[/quote']

Did you ride in A, Edman?

Anyone know who the BulkPack guy was that slipped behind a Toyota bakkie for about 10km after the potholes section???? (VA bunch)

What are the rules and how long can you sit behind your team car for. I remember Nolan Hofman getting his wrist slapped for this at a 94.7?

Gotta get someone to pull me back into the bunch when I get tired or puncture or whatever the reason is!!!!Angry

so anyone know what the rules are? I know he didn't feature at the finish. Maybe I am just a bit jealous I didn't get the same helpLOL

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MAKES HIM BETTER THAN US TO GET SUPPORT FROM A CAR.  I WAS PART OF TH 5MAN GROUP TRYING TO CLOSE THE GAP AFTER LOOSING THE VA BUNCH ON THE BIG CLIMB AFTER THE POTHOLE SECTION.  KEPT THE GAP THE SAME FOR ABOUT 8KM (IN THIS TIME A BULKPACK MEAT RIDER CAME PAST US IN THE SLIP OF A HILUX BAKKIE -NOT FAIR) WE ROAD OUR ASSES OF TO TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE GROUP.   

TommieV what kit were you in? I was also in that 5 man group. Man that was tough!!!!

Our A bunch results are wrong' date=' thereby confirming how useless Racetec are. Swift actually won our bunch and is listed as having come third, with 2 guys recording a time 15 minutes faster. I don't think so, unless there was a break we didn't notice smiley18.gif [/quote']

I didnt see James start with us, or even ride with us at all, so i have no idea how he got an A bunch time??

Did you ride in A' date=' Edman?[/quote']

In, not really. At the back of? Yes. It was a shameless 2:37 wheelsuck from me Big%20smile