Longest time on IDT ?

Unhappy you guys are all making me jelous, i haven't been on the bike since sunday neither the idt, have a sore throat, can't ride.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaa, shame 1hill! that was me last week. Took me 7days to get it out of my system and tonight come hell of high water I am going to train again for the first time!!!Tongue

mine has been sore now, since last friday so it's 6days now, i know riding sunday wasn't bright, but just had to, holding thumbs i can get a ride in this weekend.

this weekend 1Hill  ?.. mmmmm   Wacko i dont think so

just watch some dvd's  haha
bobbie2007-06-07 08:49:36

1Hill, if you can still ride you are not that bad off, I could not ride, had a 39.3C fever and could not get out of bed, if it's just your throat that's sore I ride thru that many a time. Goodluck!

might be the same thing I get like every 2de month or so, think I get it from Post Nasal drip, you can train with it 1Hill, lucky bugger!Thumbs%20Up When I train with a sore throat it normally is not sore while I train and still good for some time after training only to come back later again, yours the same?

Sundays ride I never felt it, haven't ridden this week so not sure, will give the IDT a go, i'm always just worried i make it worse than better.

sorry about the sort of highjack there, my longest so far on the IDT, is only 50mins, IDT is brand new, legs aren't Wink

Yeah, it sucks, the uncertainty is the worst part, should I train of should one rest..I just train thru it now if there is no fever or snotty nose. Think a lot of ppl suffer from it.Ouch

In the last 6months I only got sick ones and trust me, I now know the diffs between a sore throat and being really sickLOL<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Marius2007-06-07 09:11:38

I do5 Days a week on the IDT, min 1 hour up to 1h30. Intervals on 2 days a week and active recovery 3days. Working to a programme Scott Richardson worked out for me. And yes, the backside goes numb after about 45-50 mins.

My 5cents worth - longest i usually stay on rollers is for 4 hours, but I never like doing more than 3 hours at a time.

Longest session I've done is 3hrs. Its not that diff, especially in front of the TV watching cycling pref.

Did all my weekday training for the Epic on my IDT 3x 2hrs sessions, and then would hit the mountains on the weekends for the long rides.

Marius: I have the same problem Dead

So how was your 90 min, Michelle ? Wanted to do the same but I got a flat Confused I think that the Conti IDT Tyre was not on properly fitted Ouch

By the way, claining the Conti IDT Tyre with Alcohol is the best thing to do, had some problems with slippages and saw that you have to clean it with Alcohol. Damn, now I really suffer Angry

Marius: I have the same problem Dead

Wanted to do the same but I got a flat Confused I think that the Conti IDT Tyre was not on properly fitted Ouch

got one Tuesday... used a tube that had a puncture. Seems the patch worked loose because of all the removing, inflating,deflating...AngryAngryAngry I was not a little angry..the thought of throwing the wheel into the wall came up, and immidiately the cost to replace it. So, had somthing to eat... watch TV, calmed down after 30minutes, put in a new tube(what a mission), and started training again...finished 8:30pm, and went for a run afterwards.