NCR : FNB crap service !!!!!

hagar

i have never been so pissed off for a very very very long time   smiley7.gif

i get this sms from the bank to say that i can go and collect my new bank card and that i must produce my id book or passport !!! i go in and they give me a speeil that i now need to get my passport certified WTF !!!! the police station is miles away and they should have told me that before i went in smiley7.gif so i storm out and go to the standard bank and draw money and go back and ask them to give that to me in writing !!!! I am then told that can help me if i have a drivers licence WTF why did they not say so when i was there ???? i ask you with tears in my eyes what kind of help is that ???? they are getting worse by the day and i have been banking with them for 30 years what do i pay bank charges for that sh*t service ???? time to move on i say !!!! a few months ago my petro card was deactivated 3 days before it expired and i could not put in petrol and nobody could tell me why the transaction did not want to be authorized   smiley7.gif

Ha ha Ha, stay with FNB the rest are all the same!

I tried to move my business from Standard to Nedbank or FNB.

One year later no progress...FICA / Audited Accounts / Documents / Forms / BULLS**T

You obviously haven't tried dealing with ABSA... Been trying to sort out a mess up of theirs for 15 months now! Waiting for the ombudsman to sort it out now...

had some bad experince with ABSA aswell many years ago !!! they are just as bad !!! what is it with banks why dont they give a sh*t ???? there is no more personal touch any more !!!! i just dont get it really its not as if i am not who i was suppose to be hell man i got the sms and they can check my details like they ask me on the phone like check how often i have sex and when i last had a ride and who my grandmothers father was and all those security questions they ask you on the phone but no they want my passport verified by the SAPS WTF ....

What is new? Here is our FNB experience: Our petrol cards expired at end of November. No new cards were sent. Then we get a message from the bank saying we can collect the new ones. This is after the others had expired. Go to fetch it and there are no cards. Eventually they were delivered yesterday.

With Diners Club and Standard Bank cards you have the new cards before the old ones expire. FNB has really gone downhill in terms of service lately.

i dont need a drink DG i need a freaking bottle !!!!napalm lend me a bomb please i would like to drop it on their doorstep to wake them up a bit !!!!

That is so stupid.

Surely a passport is harder to counterfeit than a Drivers license???

Dude, stay with FNB... even though they are bad, they are still the best of the useless bunch.

not to be negative (my new years resolution) but compared to England and Ireland (I have/had) accounts in both country and SA banking sector SUCKS, and is SERIOUSLY overpriced!!!!

oh yes about a year ago my mom was very ill and she wanted me to sort out all her banking stuff and me to have power of attorney on her stuuf so we go to the saldanha branch and ask them if we can do it . My mom had severe gangerene in both feet and it was difficult to walk but she managed with lots of pain !!! so the Bank manager says we must transfer the account from durban before we can do it so we fill the forms in to have the transfer done and they say ok they will let us know when we can come in and do the other paperwork !!! to this day i am still waiting for them and my mom has subsequently passed away .... now they want me to sort her stuff out !!!! hulle kan loop naa speel!!! bunch of arseholes   

I've started banking with Bidvest Bank, who have taken over Rennies Bank.

So far I'm pretty impressed and the charges are fairly reasonable.

That is so stupid.

Surely a passport is harder to counterfeit than a Drivers license???

Dude' date=' stay with FNB... even though they are bad, they are still the best of the useless bunch.[/quote']

as i said they could have asked me all those funny questions they usually do when you want to change your address if they thought my passport was fake !!!!

Dont even go there with Passport story. I lost my ID years ago and have used my passport all the time. but cant use it to take out a loan for my CBR, cant use it to get my new credit card from Nedbank.The card has been there since july last year.

The passport is the country telling the world " This is XXXXXX XXXX" a ID book is valid no where in the world  but here. but noooooooo.

Hagar i feel with you