Cyclist obstructing the road.

beesblaas

Guest Big H

ya it shows you not all is about the bike..... Raleigh are just faster than the rest. There has been many complaints and denials in the past about the Cyclelab crew not abiding by the rules.

I don't think its a cyclist thing/ motorist thing etc etc. Methinks its a South African thing!! Why? Well we run around supersaturated on aggro, ignorance, arrogance, *** attitudes and general inferiority complexes. Manners and decorum don't exist and if someone dares to inconvinience me I must throw a huge wobble!!!  Chill and move on!! Delgado2007-06-11 11:35:28

I don't think its a cyclist thing/ motorist thing etc etc. Methinks its a South African thing!! Why? Well we run around supersaturated on aggro' date=' ignorance, arrogance, *** attitudes and general inferiority complexes. Manners and decorum don't exist and if someone dares to inconvinience me I must throw a huge wobble!!!  Chill and move on!! [/quote']

Well said!

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Slowjo ek mors nie my tyd om op die teer te ry nie ! As ek nie op 'n pad sonner karre kan ry nie dan ry ek nie ! As ek innie hospitaal wil land spring ek liewer met my fiets vannie Pavemunt af .

Guest Big H

Dirty Rider gebruik jy daai ramp op daai foto waar die alien oor die meisie spring om oor die PAVEMUNT te spring ook??????????

Jy moet ook oppas as die PAVEMUNT aan 'n Unie behoort kan jy dalk ook in die moeilikheid kom!!!!!!!!! Teeee heeee!!!!!!!!!!
Big H2007-06-12 02:06:28

BeesBlaas what is your case?

If a single cyclist feels so unsafe on South African Roads that he has to revert to getting a safety car to follow him/her on a training ride, where does the blame lie?

If a motorist inconvieniences (sic) a cyclist and his /her family by puting him/her in hospital for three weeks, than hell I think it is fair that cyclists can claim back (or a tax on selfish motorists) for a couple of minutes.

Think of it as an awareness programme to highlight how dangerous SA roads have become, and what the future is going to look like if motorists don't start changing their attitude.

We all know that to ride alone is not only dangerous, but IMHO stupid. However, if we enjoy this sport so much, we have to ride alone sometimes.

Graham Cooper & Sybrandt van Dyk were both killed whilst riding alone!!!(remember the Memorial ride organised by IanJ & supported by over 3500 riders).

Riding in a bunch is safer, whilst riding alone is not and if a rider feels that he has no option but to ride alone, it is their perogative to ensure their safety. In this case the rider ensured their safety by having a support vehicle with an Amber light ride behind them. Nothing wrong!!!!!

I often, when riding support vehicle, would rather fall back and support the single rider that has popped off the back of the bunch as I feel the bunch is safe enough in their numbers.

As mentioned before, what if it was an overladen truck or slow donkey cart??