gummibear

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe THIS is how they see us:

20100111_023417_common-bicyclin.gif

...haha! Or maybe they're just jealous cos, as a kid, their parents never taught the to ride a bicycle?!
patches2010-01-11 02:36:23

This group has almost 35000 membersCry

People that join and create all these useless FB groups are imbeciles. They are easily amused attention seekers.
Mud Dee2010-01-11 02:37:52

Won't work for me tho, just pull my pump out, extend it, and wave it around while shouting, F%$# you you Mo*&%$^$ F^%&%$^ B^%&^%, and when they stop, then I take my front wheel off, hehehehe Geek.  Thanks God for quick release!!!

Won't work for me tho' date=' just pull my pump out, extend it, and wave it around while shouting, F%$# you you Mo*&%$^$ F^%&%$^ B^%&^%, and when they stop, [/quote']

I get on my bike and ride over the sidewalks to safety...Embarrassed

unfortunately most recreational cyclists cycle like tools. This gives the ALL cyclists a bad name.

A driver doesnt come along and see a cyclist then wonder "hmmm i wonder if he's a careful cyclist or not". No, he hates us straight away because yesterday 4 cyclists cut him off and rode over a red robot

So, on Saturday morning, I miss my usual training group, cause I didn't feel like riding in the rain. I left home at around 7:00 just as the roads were drying up. I turned onto Atlas road (and let me explain, Atlas road is a wide road, two lanes in either direction, and on the Bonaero Park side, and massive hard shoulder in both doth directions as well) around the Witpoortjie substation.

A short distance in front of me, are four cyclists. Riding 4 abreast. Three of them in the yellow lane/hard shoulder area, and the fourth, riding halfway out into the actual road.

So I'm thinking: what a bunch of morons, and then we're supposed to feel sorry for them when a car drives over them?

Anyway, I catch up to them, and after checking for cars, I overtake - I have to go almost into the second vehicle lane to get past the morons.

The two male riders, now being heroes sneak up onto my wheel. No worries I reckon, I don't mind random strangers drafting me for a bit.

Now for the part that makes me hate cyclists. I get to the second Denel entrance, you know, the one by the Dresden Bakery? And the traffic lights are out. Me trying to be decent and having a small instinct of self preservation, I slow down and get ready to stop (there are cars coming towards and looking like they may turn across in front of me). Galoot on a red and white CKT, ploughs straight into the back of me, half stops, swears, and rides of as I stop to check if my bike is damaged. WTF? First, why would you ride into something in front of you, and second, why the hell wouldn't you stop to check if they and their bike are ok?

So I get going again, catch them, again, and as I ride past, I yell: "please don't sit my wheel this time, yeah?". Other galoot chases after me, starts swearing at me and tells me I must stop so they can sort me out. WTF?

Don't worry boys. What you put out, you get back.

Galoot on a red and white CKT' date=' ploughs straight into the back of me, half stops, swears, and rides of as I stop to check if my bike is damaged. WTF? [/quote']

can you by any chance remember what wheels he had on that bike? i may know the dude.

TNT why don't you ever come ride with us' date=' sounds like you are around the corner from me?[/quote']

mux, did you get "killed" yesterday morning?

Galoot on a red and white CKT' date=' ploughs straight into the back of me, half stops, swears, and rides of as I stop to check if my bike is damaged. WTF? [/quote']

can you by any chance remember what wheels he had on that bike? i may know the dude.

Nah sorry, but when I say galoot, I mean he was a real big fella...