How about a top ten of stirrers on this forum?

fyndraai

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kannie GLO my naam is daar nie!! I take offence to that' date=' I always try and not get involved!!! <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

think it's definitely:

5)Poison Ivy
[/quote']

SO DO I....

when do I ever stir?

shame on you?

I think we need to differentiate between those who stir and those who post mindless, insulting drivel with unnecessary expletives every second word, in an attempt to satisfy some perverse need for attention!

Most on the list would maybe clasify as people who stir occassionally (or more often Big H), but definately a handfull who are the latter.

RABUBI if you are Big Mamma, you need to be banned, shot, or forced to ride a pink Giant compact three sizes too small in XXXS white bib shorts and  yellow Time shoes for six months as punishment!Big%20smile

she is several people on the hub. Wait she is like 6 - 8 people on the hub. But you'll need to figure it out for yourself.

HUH????

Waar stir ek????Embarrassed

Hhhmm Nellie, dink jy ook daar is 'n mean campaign teen ons...ek dink so?Angry

Ek dink nie ek of jy het al ooit enige iemand beledig of slegges? nie - maar ek kan altyd begin...Wink

sham, se jy 8 ouens het die vet antie se username en password, en elke ou klap net in somewere?

poisen en nellie: Julle stir want julle ry orbea's

smiley18.gif

(sorry orca !!! )popeye2007-06-12 04:08:28

HUH????

Waar stir ek????Embarrassed

Hhhmm Nellie' date=' dink jy ook daar is 'n mean campaign teen ons...ek dink so?Angry

Ek dink nie ek of jy het al ooit enige iemand beledig of slegges? nie - maar ek kan altyd begin...Wink
[/quote']

eemmm Stern%20Smile let me think about that one Tongue