Home of the Chicken Pie Ride

Grim

Hi

We are doing the home of the chicken pie ride this coming Sunday.

We will ride the surrounding area and the game farm and then back to the Home of the Chicken Pie.

We have a couple of new riders, so will not be a fast one. No one will get left behind.

Let me know if you are interested

Grim

I take your point (and sorry that I did not pay attention), but those rabid residents have 4-wheel drive SUV's as well as Quad bikes.

Still think it is safe?

I take your point (and sorry that I did not pay attention)' date=' but those rabid residents have 4-wheel drive SUV's as well as Quad bikes.

Still think it is safe?
[/quote']

Good point, perhaps we will see a new topic started by 4X4 and quad bike riders wanting to ban us from trails. LOL

aaaaw grim i LOVE riding in that area but can't, already made some other riding plans for sunday :(

Ah man, now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Yet to do those trails but have confirmed for Teak Place as well .... hmmm, indecision

danger dassie, didn't mrples say that cyclists arent welcome in the cradle? isn't teak place in the cradle? you sure it's safe to go there???

• 5 weeks later...