How are your LEGS today?

Drinks@Brawn

Guest Agteros

Have to say the one time I used the product mentioned by the second poster, my stomach was in such turmoil it turned the club ride in sheer torture.... You DO know it is bad when you do not care whether the garage toilet is clean or dirty Dead

Not Cytomax ever again.... Thumbs%20Down

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a Club ride on Sat 120km . Sun Rollercoaster 87 km plus 110 km riding to race and back home. Disturbed sleep. Then came to work this morning feeling fresh and full of energy. My legs Did Not feel sore or tired.

And you only on cyctomax?

Maybe you should have raced harder??

No seriously well done!

20100201_123124_images1.jpg

SwissVan2010-02-01 12:31:29

It is quite a coincedence that you are asking this question today, because my legs have felt dead tired todayConfused! I did a fairly hard (well, for me in any caseEmbarrassed) 75 km training ride yesterday morning and today I have no energy, and my legs feel really very tired. I have never actually beleived in taking suplements before or after training/racing and just the od Powerade/Energade is all that I take. Maybe I should rethink this, or maybe it just is my age (47 in three weeks) begining to catch up on me. I really had difficulty in cycling to work this morning because my legs felt really weak. It was exactly the same scenario after last weekend Fast One race. Only after about 3 days my legs feel strong enough to go out on my morning rides.

steynja2010-02-01 12:34:33

Guest Agteros

What about a chocolate milk like a Super-M? Comes recommended by the dietician...

If that fails, maybe a milk shake?

Cheaper, easier to obtain and more palatable!

I did a Club ride on Sat 120km . Sun Rollercoaster 87 km plus 110 km riding to race and back home. Disturbed sleep. Then came to work this morning feeling fresh and full of energy. My legs Did Not feel sore or tired.

How do you manage to do it? I once did 240km in a weekend and I took days to recover!

Guest Agteros
Yep' date=' had kfc and a kfc milshake as well ;) [/quote']

Keep the shake Clap Drop the KFC and rather get some Ostrich biltong Thumbs%20Up

Nee wat, eks lig en maer genoeg, dis my reward na `n lang ride/race, was vrek honger !  Verder eet ek moerse gesond en drink dai 'lite' goed(kan mens dit bier noem ???)

Guest Agteros
Nee wat' date=' eks lig en maer genoeg, dis my reward na `n lang ride/race, was vrek honger !  Verder eet ek moerse gesond en drink dai 'lite' goed(kan mens dit bier noem ???)[/quote']

Bier flavoured koeldrank? smiley36.gif

Ek is seker dit proe beter as Cytomax smiley2.gif

Joh i only did 80km, on saterday. But ok its not much but atleas i enjoy it. :)

cytomax? Never get really interest in new stuff except they work good, so i'll rather stay on Powerade/Energade/USN.

What about a chocolate milk like a Super-M?

Or Milo. Mmmmm.

I'm not such a fan of Super-M. I think it tastes a bit artificial. Like the closest it ever came to a cow was when the delivery truck drove past a pasture.

Anyway, on topic: my legs are sore today and I had Cytomax in my bottles on Saturday...

Guest Agteros
What about a chocolate milk like a Super-M?

Or Milo. Mmmmm.

I'm not such a fan of Super-M. I think it tastes a bit artificial. Like the closest it ever came to a cow was when the delivery truck drove past a pasture.

Anyway' date=' on topic: my legs are sore today and I had Cytomax in my bottles on Saturday...
[/quote']

Clap and a bubble is burst LOL

Thanks to this http://www.usn.co.za/ProductImages/EpicPro_small.jpg and this http://www.bicycling.co.za/images/prizes/PeptoPro.jpg my legs feel great.

thought i feel fine after yesterday's rollercoaster but was sadly mistaken, went for a quick ride this afternoon and my legs where very sore, need sum more restOuch