the TCS Virtual Clubhouse

Cruxpearl

The TCS Clubhouse solution was hastily put together by admin and we tested it to see how it works.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

(there are still some things needing to be sorted out)

and whilst the TCS Forum was temporarily not accessible to Non TCS Members (Admin could not attend to it for a couple of days due to some more pressing engagements)

It is now again possible to browse the TCS Clubhouse Forum and view the TCS posts.

We have no need to keep anything secret (except our tactics to try and be competitive and attempt to pull one over against the Bulk Pack Boys of course) and have nothing to "skinner" about other members or clubs either. That was never the idea behind the TCS Clubhouse.

The TCS Virtual Clubhouse allows us the opportunity to post what we want to about our Club' date=' to enthuse about Cannondale, post our race results, to be elated if and when we by accident manage to sneak an opportune win when none of the recognised professional teams with talented riders are present, and to be loud and proud about our achievements

[/quote']

AAAAAhhhh !!!! so you guys are thinking of us ....even when we not around!!!HugHug..Sweet of you!!!Big%20smile

When I logged in this morning I saw I had access to the Private clubBig%20smile...I thought I was special!!!....but I was wrong!!!CryCryCry

Anyway !! Keep up all the good posts .I find them very informative and a lot of your members very knowledgeable....even you Jason!!Wink. your members are always friendly at the races and all seem very proud to wear the Orange and blue..

But please ....I'm warning you guys now!!!!...expect to see a Trek photo or two thrown in amungst all the Cannondale posts!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

LOL Dirt rider LOL I think you have to ride a cannondale to crack an invite. scotty2007-06-22 00:26:12

LOL Dirt rider LOL I think you have to ride a cannondale to crack an invite.

So me, I'm invited!

So me' date=' I'm invited!
[/quote']

You wouldn't want to come, there's no BEER !!!

So me' date=' I'm invited!

[/quote']

You wouldn't want to come, there's no BEER !!!

I don't do beer anymore!  Ask the lot at the ride last week, no beer.

ewep2007-06-22 01:02:56

A braai without beer is like dance without music !!!

Oh dear, then I suppose Jason will have to cancel Cry.

Now go do some work.

Sounds like a compromise - pity TCS had to resort to this in the first place. Looking forward to the pictures and race reports.