WAshing you MTB

infernox

Lety i agree with your brushing off the dirt scheme but you srely wash the chain after all the dried mud and gunk hits your chain.

The non cleaning attitude makes me think what a staff sargeant in the army once said. A witty troopie asked why we have to clean our rifles because tomorrow we are going to shoot again..... his response was "you wipe your ass after youve been to the toilet, why wipe it you you are going there again"..... sisssssss........ not cleaning your bike is dirty habits!!!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lety i agree with your brushing off the dirt scheme but you srely wash the chain after all the dried mud and gunk hits your chain.

The non cleaning attitude makes me think what a staff sargeant in the army once said. A witty troopie asked why we have to clean our rifles because tomorrow we are going to shoot again..... his response was "you wipe your ass after youve been to the toilet' date=' why wipe it you you are going there again"..... sisssssss........ not cleaning your bike is dirty habits!!!!!!
[/quote']

not to mention unhygienic!!!Dead

The non cleaning attitude makes me think what a staff sargeant in the army once said. A witty troopie asked why we have to clean our rifles because tomorrow we are going to shoot again..... his response was "you wipe your ass after youve been to the toilet' date=' why wipe it you you are going there again"..... sisssssss........ not cleaning your bike is dirty habits!!!!!!
[/quote']

Cleaning the chain is a good idea if you just mean to flush it through a Chian bath.