Show your mtb

raptor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20100317_011055_2010-03-17_0803.jpg

the mud lining is courtesy of some rain at the sabie classic<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

_freak_2010-03-17 01:12:46

low quality iphone pic of my single speed On One 29er

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2768/4439566899_851a22a243_o.jpg

Last time I punished myself with a single speed I was 10 years old on my BMX?lol<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Last time I punished myself with a single speed I was 10 years old on my BMX?lol<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

And can you imagine the fun you had as a 10 year old? As a grown up a ss is 10x more fun!

My GT, bought a couple of weeks ago, done around 400km now. Still standard and will remain so! Don't mock the pedals, I am old school (and I like wearing my hiking boots/takkies depending on where I am riding) and the 'horns' on my handle bars are from my original bike from many, many, many moons ago, they bring me luck, and stop my handlebar controls touching the ground if I have to turn the bike upside down!!

20100317_025913_GT-009.jpg

My GT' date=' bought a couple of weeks ago, done around 400km now. Still standard and will remain so! Don't mock the pedals, I am old school (and I like wearing my hiking boots/takkies depending on where I am riding) and the 'horns' on my handle bars are from my original bike from many, many, many moons ago, they bring me luck, and stop my handlebar controls touching the ground if I have to turn the bike upside down!!

background looks awesome, where is this place that youve taken the photo.

Sometimes as they say old schools cool & if it works for you then who is anyone else to say anything

Its part of the Witwatersberg (the hills 'opposite' the Magaliesberg mountain range), just outside of Magaliesburg village. k#k to cycle on (for me anyway!!) but great to hike over with the dogs!