New carbon DA cranks...

AndreZA

Looks very shimaNO like i.e. Censored UGLY!!!Big%20smile

Seriousely though, I think they are will be trying to price it in competition to Campy Record & Sram. At the moment it is priced in line with Chorus which does not portray the right image as a top of the range groupset. Just my 2c!

Opinion has been red' date='noted and binned.Have a nice day.NEXT!!!!![/quote']

Can you say SPELL CHECK...... thought not Clap

Looks very shimaNO like i.e. Censored UGLY!!!Big%20smile

Seriousely though' date=' I think they are will be trying to price it in competition to Campy Record & Sram. At the moment it is priced in line with Chorus which does not portray the right image as a top of the range groupset. Just my 2c!
[/quote']

Don't be thick, pricing a product to match competition is the exact reason why Shimano will always have the market share majority.

KonaFan is 100% - some innovate' date=' others imitate - did I mention UGLY!Dead[/quote']

Check your facts, if you think that the use of carbon implies imitation then SCampy would not exist for this exact reason.

Can you say SPELL CHECK...... thought not Clap

Some people hammer on spelling....some people get the message put out there........Guess you're not getting the message....

Don't be thick' date=' pricing a product to match competition is the exact reason why Shimano will always have the market share majority.[/quote']

Don't think so.....They have the market share because their stuff breaks after a year, you cannot repair it and you have to buy new ones again.  Been there....DONE THAT.....Not again.

Looks like we have a fighter here!!  Big%20smile  Feisty....and that for Shimano.  Shall we call in the "BIG" guns for this one?  Oom Hendrik.  Care to join this "discussion"?

Relax dude.  This has been discussed ad-infinito. 

You want to get your panties in a twist, I suggest you hold on for about another 25 seconds......popcorn will be ready....Big%20smile

Relax dude.  This has been discussed ad-infinito. 

You want to get your panties in a twist' date=' I suggest you hold on for about another 25 seconds......popcorn will be ready....Big%20smile
[/quote']

Hey Spidey....it's on me. This could get hectic....better dress up!

20070702_083058_hazmat_suit.gif

Looks like I'm getting team-Campied hereDead, thanks for OT replies guys.

No twist here Spidey, but if you feel the need to help them out, that's your prerogative.Thumbs%20Up

It's not the size of the dog in the fight.....Ouch

Looks like I'm getting team-Campied hereDead' date=' thanks for OT replies guys.

No twist here Spidey, but if you feel the need to help them out, that's your prerogative.Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

Only trying to help YOU boet. 

Was once a Shimano lover.....*spit*

But their quality, poor gaurantee and after sales service and repairs let them down......Cry.

Since then I have bought and convinced about R300 000.00 worth of sales away from them and will continue doing so.  Not much in their books but for me that counts......Embarrassed

And it is true for sure.  Shimano wears out...Campy whears in. 

(Spidy ducks and gets some more Minty popcorn....)

Looks like I'm getting team-Campied hereDead' date=' thanks for OT replies guys.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight.....Ouch
[/quote']

Now now - are we having a blue Monday or what! Just a bit testy today aren't you ShortLegsBig%20smile

As for the size of the "dog" - I have never considered myself one but .... LOL

Relax ShortLegs, it's too early in the week to get this stressed over shimaNO!Wink
racman2007-07-02 09:54:39

As you can see - I quickly edited a minor spelling mistake above in case I caused more pain and suffering than intended!Big%20smile

The Shimano vs Scampy subject makes me laughBig%20smile

Kinda like religion, some followers always trying to make/force beliefs onto the other side as apposed to just frigging accepting them.Ermm

I'll agree (or not) to disagree but one thing's for certain, you guys are full of k_kHug

If any of you care, I'll meet you at the prologue on Saturday and we can argue as it was intended...... over BEER ExclamationThumbs%20UpLOL
ShortLegs2007-07-02 10:09:14

Hey ShortLegs - you'll see this is the most common "stirring" subject on the hub. No offence meant and none taken. Would love to join you for a beer but the distance to "United Kingdom" makes it uneconomical, even if you're buying!!! Big%20smile