Hub alert!!!!!!

Hendrik Petoors

Take cover, watch out, hide........ I see Big H is still alive and was posting earlier!!!!!!!

Hou op worry ek het hom gekontak en gewaarsku.............. hy is nou weer weg!!!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_16.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_50_1.gif

That's what happens when you have a split personality... jy raak deurmekaar Confused Wink 

Pull yourself towards yourself Big Petoors LOL 

bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h! bring back big h!

i'm not worried about big h returning. at least he's a WWE fan

Do you know that Chris Benoit is dead ? Apparently he shot his wife and child and then himself.

i'm not worried about big h returning. at least he's a WWE fan

Do you know that Chris Benoit is dead ? Apparently he shot his wife and child and then himself.

oh hype, i've barely been able to keep a dry eye today. i think everyone out of respect should observe a minute's silence before posting today. there is a thread over on chit chat. and some insensitive bugger (cervelo) tried to tell everyone that wrestling was acting. WTF!!!!!

miss v, he posted earlier on the wrestling thread. i'll keep him away from you, i promise. ice cream?

hennie, i was just starting to like youAngrychivalry isn't dead, but i'm sure miss v can hold her own ... ice cream, that is.

Jou can call me dik, you can call me dumb, you can call me anything but never ever ever call me ....... "hennie" ...... how the hell can you see a "hennie" in this finely tuned hunk of mankind???????!!!!!! huh?????????!!!!!!