a well... seems to me

pastapouch

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth I think many have taken too much of an extreme view of things.

I have never been against any stirring, banter and "k@k soek" as long as it does not get to personal and viscious insults. (I remember one hubber posted and was angry that his personal insults were taken personally - how could they not be if they were personal? Dead It may even have been Big H but he is gone now so it doesn't matter)

I am also not against non cycling topics as long as it is in good taste - remember Pantani's "Friday eye candy" was great until someone hijacked it and it was either taken off or no-one went back to it.

Humour, sarcasm etc etc are what makes the hub great as it also helps in getting to klnow the different characters on the hub.

Again - the simple solution is post a set of guidleine or rules and sick to them. The suggestion I saw earlier that the Thread starter should be able to moderate the thread was brilliant! (besides the other moderators of course)

Anyway - my 2c only

The last two weeks were a very good exercise in Hub ethics. Time will tell that a Messageboard is a living being that breathes' date=' eats, burps and farts!!!!! [/quote'] But dosen't shave!!!Legs or otherwise!!

What it has hairy legs AND face, that must be something to behold. Must also have hair all the way down to the ... well.... yes there I imagine.

What it has hairy legs AND face' date=' that must be something to behold. Must also have hair all the way down to the ... well.... yes there I imagine.

[/quote']

I have a beard and leg hairs!!!

You call that beard .....!! I've seen a better beard on the dwarf lady at the circus. Join us at Sugar Bush on Saturday you'll see for yourself....

HEY ... I'm sure I saw a posting about a not-hairless freak and then right before my very eyes it disappears!! Fear not though, the contents of the post were noted future reference.

Weird....Bermuda Triangle stuff....there was a post here a moment ago and then it dissappeared with a poof!!!

Weird....Bermuda Triangle stuff....there was a post here a moment ago and then it dissappeared with a poof!!![/QUOTE] As in the sound!!!!

Did the poof have hair though...? Or is a poof with hair a paff?
...or Naff?

Welcome Back THE HUB!!!!!!