AndrewvsGraeme (Updated)Who crapped when and where

The Pirate

C'mon guys.  This is getting sick/out of hand.  If this was done and seen by fellow competitors' date=' it should be reported to the powers that be to take the necessary action against this pig.  Hopefully someone has reported this "crap" incident.  This person has no respect for ANYONE - imagine if this was done in front of your missus - would you be happy??....take action??.......mmmmmmm - thought so.[/quote']

And what are they going to do? Is there something in the UCI rules that states you get a 2 year ban for crapping? Surely they have more important things to do than worry about an isolated poo. Sure, it is not acceptable and that is why the guy has been discussed and shamed here.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Above is my two team mates at the 2008 Sani non stop. They are both hubbers. PM me for my bank details and once I have received R1000 in "donations" I will release their names.......

lol that was at least in the bush

I can also see bush.

Above is my two team mates at the 2008 Sani non stop. They are both hubbers. PM me for my bank details and once I have received R1000 in "donations" I will release their names.......

I can also see bush.

eeeeuuuwwwwww Confused

I can also see bush.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL brilliant

LOLLOL

UCI

Conduct of riders

2.2.025 Riders may not, without due care, jettison food, bonk-bags, feeding bottles, clothes, etc. in any

place whatsoever.

Riders may not jettison anything on the roadway itself but shall draw to the side of the road and

safely deposit the object there.

Guest Michelle

Somehow I don't think they were thinking about turds when they came up with that rule....

Somehow I don't think they were thinking about turds when they came up with that rule....

yip not everyday you see that happening but didn't the marshals see?

Hyt seker nie gevee nadat hy geboorte geskenk het aan die swartkop seuntjie nie...Sy bibshorts het seker 'n lekker briekmerk in gehad. sies.

Guest Michelle

I really think the topic title should be changed... it makes it sound like Andrew or Graeme were involved in the incident.

Maybe Groot Lem can shed some light on this... is there anything that can be done about Jorge Farria's behaviour??

I really think the topic title should be changed... it makes it sound like Andrew or Graeme were involved in the incident.

?

Maybe Groot Lem can shed some light on this... is there anything that can be done about Jorge Farria's behaviour??

To try and be serious about this topic for a minute: I don't think that sanction is what's required here. Nobody in their right mind takes a dump in the road. Therefore, somebody needs to ensure the oke gets proper treatment. Perhaps a responsible teammate could ensure he sees a shrink?

To try and be serious about this topic for a minute: I don't think that sanction is what's required here. Nobody in their right mind takes a dump in the road. Therefore' date=' somebody needs to ensure the oke gets proper treatment. Perhaps a responsible teammate could ensure he sees a shrink? [/quote']

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedI didn't want to get involved in this topic as I wasn't there so didn't see it , although some of the chirps were really funny in a sick way!Wink

I'm going to take this up with the rider as this is unacceptable!

I just wonder if it really happened right slap bang on the tar road or was it not on the side of the road/bush at the start line?

either way!! sick!!Dead