AndrewvsGraeme (Updated)Who crapped when and where

The Pirate

best we keep quiet then about what happened in the full A starting pen just before we set off' date=' nogal right next to one of our lady riders......

[/quote']

We are all waiting to hear now how this can get better????? Big%20smile

sorry to dissapoint, it wont get better than the Klerksdorp crap - nothing would actually.

lets just say the poor lady must have felt major uncomfortable with someone taking a leak right next to her. She was no more than 3 rows back in the pen.. and she was trying to eat something while this was taking place. At least the guy in the earlier pic seems to have wondered off somewhere private... as you say a sponsor's dream........

what next i wonder?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a ruling against taking a pee in public but I really don't think there is one against taking a dump in public.

Perhaps the powers at be never instituted such a ruling as they felt nobody would ever ever ever be this bold.

Perhaps for those are THAT interested' date=' they could rather PM or email you the pic Dead[/quote']

We are all interested and want a helluva good laugh! Post it...post it...post it!!!

Not me Thumbs%20Down

There is a ruling against taking a pee in public but I really don't think there is one against taking a dump in public.

Perhaps the powers at be never instituted such a ruling as they felt nobody would ever ever ever be this bold.

I get nervous cr@pping in case other people hear and laugh...this oke sheds his bibs and dumps in public?! I'd say thats bold!

Before PS1/2/3PSP kids had respect for others. Now they just pee/cr@p anywhere.

A 45 year old guy is not a kid anymore. But Im sure he's got the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Either that or he gets a kick out of pooing infront of others.

best we keep quiet then about what happened in the full A starting pen just before we set off' date=' nogal right next to one of our lady riders......

[/quote']

We are all waiting to hear now how this can get better????? Big%20smile

sorry to dissapoint, it wont get better than the Klerksdorp Krap - nothing would actually.

lets just say the poor lady must have felt major uncomfortable with someone taking a leak right next to her. She was no more than 3 rows back in the pen.. and she was trying to eat something while this was taking place. At least the guy in the earlier pic seems to have wondered off somewhere private... as you say a sponsor's dream........

what next i wonder?

There! I fixed it!!

This thread is hilarious! The Klerksdorp Krap and the Boksburg Piss!

Before PS1/2/3PSP kids had respect for others. Now they just pee/cr@p anywhere.

A 45 year old guy is not a kid anymore. But Im sure he's got the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Either that or he gets a kick out of pooing infront of others.

Point taken, I got so caught up in this stinking mess I forgot it was a Vets rider.

That in mind, I blame Rave music. It screwed the nineties up completely, and taught the guys to have no respect for anyone. Now they just pee/cr@p/OD anywhere!

Seems like a lot happened in Klerksdorp.

When the VB race was stopped just past the feeding zone on the first lap. One guy decided to have a pee right there in the middle of the bunch. Felt sorry for the guys downhill from him!!!!

I blame PlayStation for this. Before PS1/2/3PSP kids had respect for others. Now they just pee/cr@p anywhere. Not good.

where have you been the last 16 years?

Its apartheid isnt it?

cant be PS anything

that's like saying Shimano is crap

have you ever read that bit in the kimmage book about...oh, wait, i'm getting grossed out just thinking about it...

I blame PlayStation for this. Before PS1/2/3PSP kids had respect for others. Now they just pee/cr@p anywhere. Not good.

Its apartheid isnt it?

cant be PS anything

Ok...now I'm confused. Did this okey have a cr@p? Or drop his Shimano equipped bike in the pen?

I think the topic should be changed. It is not fair that Graeme and Andrew be associated with this kind of cr@p!

Its apartheid isnt it?

cant be PS anything

?

Ok...now I'm confused. Did this okey have a cr@p? Or drop his Shimano equipped bike in the pen?

and the thread takes another huge turn...but i think the initial hijack is going to dominate smiley36.gif

I'm already going to be crucified, cause you know what happens in A stays in A. Committed a cardinal sin already, so my lips are zippedCry

Strange that if the guy had dropped a gel wrapper he would have been whacked on the spot, but take a dump and no one does anything.