Gobbo = Noddy fan

SwissVan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is such a scream - you cant make this stuff up. leave gobbo alone it is his perogative to have his own opinion. there is a real mob rules mentality here.

this is such a scream - you cant make this stuff up. leave gobbo alone it is his perogative to have his own opinion. there is a real mob rules mentality here.

Agreed, and that mentailty is CHILDISH ....

I support LANCE but this a stupid thread.

Everyone have a right to their opinion.

I Object your Honour!

Contradictory!! Both cannot be true in the same post, which suggests you might be wrong with one...

Big%20smile

Agreed' date=' and that mentailty is CHILDISH ....[/quote']

Stem saam, the older i get the worse it gets...

Guest Big H

I object to this post...... anybody abusing Hobbits should be shot!!!!!!!

?

?

I Object your Honour!

?

Contradictory!! Both cannot be true in the same?post' date=' which suggests you might be wrong with one...

?

Big%20smile

?

?
[/quote']

Not in the slightest - i agree Support lance and reckognize the right of others to not support him. SV stop being such a tosser! Hevent you got eidelwiess to pick or similar?

WooooooooHoooooo another thread goes south! smiley1.gif

so who is abusing you?

Guest Big H

so who is abusing you?

Wasnt Gobbo a Hobbit???????????..... if not it sounds like one...... I also found this below...... it may be of interest to you!!!!!!!

................A mixed-breed dog, also called a mutt, mongrel, tyke, cur, bitzer, or random-bred dog, is a dog whose ancestry is generally unknown and that has characteristics of two or more types of breeds, or is a descendant of feral or pariah dog populations. "Random-bred" is a genetic term meaning an animal, population, or breed that was bred or developed without planned intervention of humans; and whose ancestry and genetic makeup is generally not known.

I Object your Honour!

Contradictory!! Both cannot be true in the same post' date=' which suggests you might be wrong with one...

Big%20smile

[/quote']

Not in the slightest - i agree Support lance and reckognize the right of others to not support him. SV stop being such a tosser! Hevent you got eidelwiess to pick or similar?

WooooooooHoooooo another thread goes south! smiley1.gif

He started it !!

Dont Forget Rule #1

so who is abusing you?

?

Wasnt Gobbo a Hobbit???????????..... if not it sounds like one...... I also found this below...... it may be of interest to you!!!!!!!

?

................A mixed-breed dog' date=' also called a mutt, mongrel, tyke, cur, bitzer, or random-bred dog, is a [color=#002bb8">dog[/color"> whose ancestry is generally unknown and that has characteristics of two or more types of [color=#002bb8">breeds[/color">, or is a descendant of [color=#002bb8">feral[/color"> or [color=#002bb8">pariah dog[/color"> populations. "Random-bred" is a genetic term meaning an animal, population, or breed that was bred or developed without planned intervention of humans; and whose ancestry and genetic makeup is generally not known.
[/quote]

Gobbo does sound like a hobbit. It sounds like frodo who was a hobbit.

Yep thats correct - a scruffy dog like a junkyard dog.

Dags are cool! Long live dags!

?

?

I Object your Honour!

?

Contradictory!! Both cannot be true in the same?post' date=' which suggests you might be wrong with one...

?

Big%20smile

?

?
[/quote'] Not in the slightest - i agree Support lance and reckognize the right of others to not support him. SV stop being such a tosser! Hevent you got eidelwiess to pick or similar? WooooooooHoooooo another thread goes south! smiley1.gif

?

He started it !!

?

Dont Forget Rule #1

?

?

I did refer to Rule #1 hence the laughing smiley which you obviously noted. And I didn't start anything - merely tried to throw oil on the fire.