Gobbo = Noddy fan

SwissVan

Don't take the hub too seriously - noone gets out alive!

Gobbo - yell "hello Darryl" a lot at your next race - I'll find you and buy you a beer    proper beer     Guiness. Noddy fan or not!

As for that Swiss dude - someone told me he's a prick - he only gets Castle Light.

Urgggg.....Thats like having sex in a canoe..........

F**king close to water

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gobbo - yell "hello Darryl" a lot at your next race - I'll find you and buy you a beer    proper beer     Guiness. Noddy fan or not!

As for that Swiss dude - someone told me he's a prick - he only gets Castle Light.

Just cannot let this go, been bugging me for the last flippin 30 minutes, i mean what exactly do you flippin mean by that?

Angry

Angry

WTF is wrong with Castle Light?

BTW I prefer a Castle panache.

Urgggg.....Thats like having sex in a canoe..........

F**king close to water

Don't knock having sex in a canoe - you get the man in the boat plus the motion in the ocean.Smile Oh yes the lighter you are the longer you float so don't knock castle light!

I'm sure you are a nice guy Gobbo, but even nice guys have to 'vat wat hulle uitdeel'.

Just cannot let this go' date=' been bugging me for the last flippin 30 minutes, i mean what exactly do you flippin mean by that?

Angry

Angry

[/quote']

I had a long chat with Gobbo last night and he vouched for you so Guinness all round. I may even throw in a Bodingtons if you swear Eddie Merckx was better than Lance Armstrong.

?

Just cannot let this go' date=' been bugging me for the last flippin 30 minutes, i mean what exactly do you flippin mean by that?

Angry

Angry

?

?
[/quote']

?

I had a long chat with Gobbo last night and he vouched for you so Guinness all round. I may even throw in a Bodingtons if you swear Eddie Merckx was better than Lance Armstrong.

Free boddingtons? Ok eddie whatever is better than the other dude lance! Where do I collect?

Angry

Angry

[/quote']

Ah, now this thread is looking up, we can start talking about a TRUE legend .......Eddy the MAN