Gobbo = Noddy fan

SwissVan

Sorry Gobbo, I have never met you but I heard via the grape vine that your a prick for posting this thread.

Wink

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - swissy told me that Gobbo hates Lance - therefor I hate Gobbo.

I'm never having my photo taken wiith Gobbo.

LOL

Silly people.

Gobbo can raise any issues he likes here, as he has said the kid paid for the ticket to be at the dinner. I am not sure if there was an announcement that no photos or signatures would be allowed, but if he was paying his way and contributing to the foundation then I agree with Gobbo, he should have allowed the photo.

The Livestrong foundation is a great organisation that has generated millions to cancer research and does great work...it also donates funds to disaster areas such as Haiti, but it also biulds the ego and supports a lifestyle.

Gobbo can raise any issues he likes here' date=' as he has said the kid paid for the ticket to be at the dinner. I am not sure if there was an announcement that no photos or signatures would be allowed, but if he was paying his way and contributing to the foundation then I agree with Gobbo, he should have allowed the photo.

The Livestrong foundation is a great organisation that has generated millions to cancer research and does great work...it also donates funds to disaster areas such as Haiti, but it also biulds the ego and supports a lifestyle.
[/quote']

People people - it's a moot point.

We're having a debate about third hand information and a bunch of "if this", "maybe that" and "what ifs".

If this thread was about me having my photo taken with Burry Stander it would be about 1 post long.

On that point - Burry is a legend. He hung out at Sani2c as if he were just one of "the dudes" - I may be wrong but it looked as if he stayed in a tent along with us "greater unwashed masses". His partner Melt certainly stayed in the tents - both legends in my opinion.

Gobbo can raise any issues he likes here' date=' as he has said the kid paid for the ticket to be at the dinner. I am not sure if there was an announcement that no photos or signatures would be allowed, but if he was paying his way and contributing to the foundation then I agree with Gobbo, he should have allowed the photo.

[/quote']

People people - it's a moot point.

We're having a debate about third hand information and a bunch of "if this", "maybe that" and "what ifs".

If this thread was about me having my photo taken with Burry Stander it would be about 1 post long.

On that point - Burry is a legend. He hung out at Sani2c as if he were just one of "the dudes" - I may be wrong but it looked as if he stayed in a tent along with us "greater unwashed masses". His partner Melt certainly stayed in the tents - both legends in my opinion.

Eldron, agree with you the Burry thing...can you believe how many MTBers were at the front of yesterdays stage! Clearly the training off road is working well...maybe some of the roadies will relook their approach...but hey that is for another debate!

Eldron' date=' agree with you the Burry thing...can you believe how many MTBers were at the front of yesterdays stage! Clearly the training off road is working well...maybe some of the roadies will relook their approach...but hey that is for another debate![/quote']

Pff the beauty of internat forums is that we can debate anything anywhere anytime Tongue

I said in another thread somewhere that a thoroughbred is a thoroughbred no matter whats he rides....but....some points from me olde cranium:

It's a week before the biggest mtb stage race in the world - you can bet Burry, Kevin, Cristoph, David and co are FLYING!

A lot of SA's top road pros are missing from the Giro - which is strange - I would have thought a lot of them would be flying too with SA Champs being a few weeks ago.

Cristoph, Burry and (recently) Kevin are competing in and winning international races - SA road pros are competing and winning at a local level.

Burry is a god.