CRC- buggerup HELP PLEASE

Bos

Our last Group CRC order have gone P-shaped. One of the Items were out of stock, and when Finally came back in stock, the order has not been moved out. Its been "processing" for the last 10 days.

We have tried to contact them, but no luck the sales@chainreaction cycles email has not been replied to, and It seems Casper has sent like 5 by now.

Has anyone got any of the sales assistants email adresses? I remember I used to have one called Alistair Beckett @chainreactioncycles but cannot remember who's it is.

can anyone help me with adresses that might not fall on deff ears?

I might just give them a call. Think that should work.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shot guys, I will let the e-mails rain on them!

Cant get through to them by phone, Engaged..

Not sure if this is the number you are using but I normally get them in this number

+4428 9334 5504

cool let me try that no, Im trying  the 2976 no.. and keep getting " thank you for calling CRC helpline, our operators are busy''.. etc etc.

Not sure if this is the number you are using but I normally get them in this number

+4428 9334 5504
[/quote']

Aha! I got through.. They will call me back. Thanks dude.

thats why I buy locally ....

This is probably the 10th CRC order I have been Involved with and the only one there has been trouble with.  Every time I spend R1000 on CRC I save R400(minimum) rand on what one would have paid local and half the time the goods would not have been avalable locally, or would have to be ordered anyway. I am not in the fortunate Financial Position to walk into a bikeshop and buy whatever they have avalable even If its not exactly what Im looking for at double the cost..

Service in SA isnt always much better.

I will continue shopping there as to my knowledge this is an Isolated Incident.

Try getting the stuff from CWC or myself maybe even your LBS 1st then at last resort take the business out of RSA

call....its cheaper to call the uk from landline than to call Botswana...bizarre..

*Highjack on*

One day in Botswana - Total amount of calls made: R722.92.

*highjack off*

Try getting the stuff from CWC or myself maybe even your LBS 1st then at last resort take the business out of RSA

I'm all for supporting the local guy but somewhere along the process the money will leave the country. So if I buy direct, the money does leave earlier but I do save. Is it my responsibility to put the children of bike shop and agent through private school?

Icycling and CWC's prices are great - especially lately, but unfortunatley CRC just has so much range and stock that isnt always available here.

Appart form keeping money in SA getting Stuff from CWC is much the same as CRC for my LBS though.

Dont worry I have a understanding with my LBS