EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

Hey Chubba....... i had exactly the same view point as you and wiould never have left... Now i see other wise. Ridicule me if anyone wishes but i want a future - a future for my wife and kids i hope to have and theirs and so forth - being brought up by a society which is full of barbaric individuals i don't think is worth it anymore. I may just leave now.

I can take the heat - but why should my family be put through it, all the brutal attacks, the xenophobic attacks (WHICH SHOULD ACTUALLY BE CALLED ETHNIC CLEANSING SHOULD YOU READ THE DEFINITIONS)

It's not about me - it's about my family.

Things will take time to change - no doubt - but into what??

16 years, 3 trillion spent and schools don't have tables, pass rates are lower and lower while 80% of that goes to teacher salaries?

Seriously - i blame education for most of whats wrong with this country at the moment - if people were educated right - i doubt we would have as many problems as we do now. Education leads to understanding and jobs. Understanding that the person next to you is the same as you and i - has equal rights and has is no better than you or i and a life is a life.

If we improve now - it will take at least another 12 - 15 years for things to get better.

My god....i'm rambling here.....

i think education is a one of the roots of the cause. Period.

The past is the past - and people can't get past that.

End of the day - I'm afraid i'm becoming the person i never wished to be. South Africa is undoubtebly the most spectacular country to visit or live in....

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">Guys...this is a public forum that many people use' date=' WORLDWIDE. These kinds of comments do nothing for the white image in <?: prefix = u1 /><U1:PLACE u2:st="on"><U1:COUNTRY-REGIon u2:st="on"><?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><ST1:COUNTRY-REGIon w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">S.A.</U1:COUNTRY-REGIon></U1:PLACE></ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIon> <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">So keep your racist?comments to yourself, I for one do not want to be tainted with the same brush.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN"><O:P>?</O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">ET was a racist monster, and?if he had is way, he?would have removed/disposed of many of us white folk.?Only an insignificant portion of the population agreed with his views. <O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">This was ANOTHER murder, that is very unfortunate, but then innocent people are raped and murdered in townships daily without the uproar. Black communities are terrorized by criminals more than the white ones, and we complain about the crime? Do you not think they hate it as much as we do? <O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">?<O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">The ANC is the ruling party and will continue to be for a long time. Keep in mind what the previous government did to them. Maybe read some of the transcripts from the Vlakplaas files and the special police units, describing the inhuman and psychopathic methods used to torture and murder men, women and children, just because the black population wanted to have equal rights as the white population. Would you feel warm and fuzzy about the white folk?? <O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN"><O:P>?</O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">You have 2 choices the way I see it, stay in S.A and try to be positive and make a valuable impact on society or leave if you can't handle it. <O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN">Things will take time to change,<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">? </SPAN>it will happen, but we all need to work on it.<O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-: EN"><O:P></O:P></SPAN>
[/quote']

I don't think we want to pick a fight with anyone but we are living in a democratic country where each person can raise his/her opinion about something. That's our right I think. I myself was not a big fan of ET, but he was one of the best leaders of a political party that this country has ever seen. He never made his speeches of a piece of paper infront of him and could go on for hours on end never repeating himself. I once heard that he makes people cry if starts to pray, he was a great speaker.

But what I would like to know is this ... What would have happend in the last few days up untill now if the shoe was on the other foot ? Meaning, what if someone ( let's say our very good friend Julius ) was murdered by two white afrikaans laaities. I wonder if all would have been so "calm" at this very moment. Just a question smiley2.gif

Anycase, have a wondeful Thursday. Vasbyt, it's almost weekend smiley1.gif

Chubba, just wanted to know if you vote for the anc. Then I'll know if you're bright or not and whether I   should    talk     slowly     or     not.

What pisses me off is that the AWB sees themselves as the voice of Afrikaners. They have been dormant for how long, now suddenly after ET's murder, they're speaking on behalf of all afrikaners in south africa??

**** that, they dont speak on my behalf, I dont believe in their point of view. Now this poepol that cant keep his emotions in check gets interviewed on national TV, and again give afrikaners a bad name.

I'm sick of being pigeonholed because of the actions of my fellow countrymen.

It's time we as afrikaners get a leader/spokesperson thats not seen as a dumb dutchman by the rest of the country. Someone thats educated and eloquent.

Unfortunately all those guys are way too clever to ever get involved in politics. So until that happens we'll just have to put with being painted with the same brush we have been for years by the media.

Hey Chubba....... i had exactly the same view point as you and wiould never have left... Now i see other wise. Ridicule me if anyone wishes but i want a future - a future for my wife and kids i hope to have and theirs and so forth - being brought up by a society which is full of barbaric individuals i don't think is worth it anymore. I may just leave now......

I have a new wife and an 8 month old baby. I am not saying it does not worry or affect me, but i have to stay positive and look for the good in people. I have no idea what the future holds.  <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This is the situation I am in, and there is no point in bitching and moaning and being a bigot.

All of our family live here and we have all been directly affected by crime a number of times, but i love it here and where am I going. A. I don?t have the means to uproot myself or my family B. I would rather deal with the situation and be close to my family.

It's time we as afrikaners get a leader/spokesperson thats not seen as a dumb dutchman by the rest of the country. Someone thats educated and eloquent.

Unfortunately all those guys are way too clever to ever get involved in politics. So until that happens we'll just have to put with being painted with the same brush we have been for years by the media.

Afriforum and Solidatory have put their hands up as more moderate organizations.

Chubba' date=' just wanted to know if you vote for the anc. Then I'll know if you're bright or not and whether I   should    talk     slowly     or     not.[/quote']

It would clearly be impossible, to retort on such a well formulated statement! <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Afrikaners have a spokeperson, his name is Pieter Mulder, and when he talks, people should listen, just like Helen Zille, they don't just open their mouths and crap pours out all the time.  I hope we all can learn from our mistakes, and get a grip.  We can make everything work, we need better leadership, and being democratic, WE ALL have a say and a voice when we vote, we just need to make every vote count, and not vote for all these little parties trying something different.  We need a majority rule, and I think we can get that if we all stand together, bum bum.... Thumbs%20Up 

Hey Chubba....... i had exactly the same view point as you and wiould never have left... Now i see other wise. Ridicule me if anyone wishes but i want a future - a future for my wife and kids i hope to have and theirs and so forth - being brought up by a society which is full of barbaric individuals i don't think is worth it anymore. I may just leave now. I can take the heat - but why should my family be put through it' date=' all the brutal attacks, the xenophobic attacks (WHICH SHOULD ACTUALLY BE CALLED ETHNIC CLEANSING SHOULD YOU READ THE DEFINITIONS)It's not about me - it's about my family. Things will take time to change - no doubt - but into what?? 16 years, 3 trillion spent and schools don't have tables, pass rates are lower and lower while 80% of that goes to teacher salaries? Seriously - i blame education for most of whats wrong with this country at the moment - if people were educated right - i doubt we would have as many problems as we do now. Education leads to understanding and jobs. Understanding that the person next to you is the same as you and i - has equal rights and has is no better than you or i and a life is a life.If we improve now - it will take at least another 12 - 15 years for things to get better. My god....i'm rambling here.....i think education is a one of the roots of the cause. Period.The past is the past - and people can't get past that. End of the day - I'm afraid i'm becoming the person i never wished to be. South Africa is undoubtebly the most spectacular country to visit or live in....[/quote']

Education Starts at home.....

If the kids are not disciplined and educated in the right ways at home then they will surely not have any discipline at school or anywhere else....

Not attacking you just my P.O.V...

Hey Chubba....... i had exactly the same view point as you and wiould never have left... Now i see other wise. Ridicule me if anyone wishes but i want a future - a future for my wife and kids i hope to have and theirs and so forth - being brought up by a society which is full of barbaric individuals i don't think is worth it anymore. I may just leave now. I can take the heat - but why should my family be put through it' date=' all the brutal attacks, the xenophobic attacks (WHICH SHOULD ACTUALLY BE CALLED ETHNIC CLEANSING SHOULD YOU READ THE DEFINITIONS)It's not about me - it's about my family. Things will take time to change - no doubt - but into what?? 16 years, 3 trillion spent and schools don't have tables, pass rates are lower and lower while 80% of that goes to teacher salaries? Seriously - i blame education for most of whats wrong with this country at the moment - if people were educated right - i doubt we would have as many problems as we do now. Education leads to understanding and jobs. Understanding that the person next to you is the same as you and i - has equal rights and has is no better than you or i and a life is a life.If we improve now - it will take at least another 12 - 15 years for things to get better. My god....i'm rambling here.....i think education is a one of the roots of the cause. Period.The past is the past - and people can't get past that. End of the day - I'm afraid i'm becoming the person i never wished to be. South Africa is undoubtebly the most spectacular country to visit or live in....[/quote']

If the kids are not disciplined and educated in the right ways at home then they will surely not have any discipline at school or anywhere else....

Agreed.... education starts at home..... but if the 'home'  is not educated - how can it progress?

Understand not attack no problem...

i personally would rather stay and fight.   but lets be honest - things seem to be getting way out of control at the moment. If people thought things were bad 10 years ago and uprooted themselves ??? today seems like there alot of more agendas coming to the forefront!

personally - never followed ET and AWB - but their actions and those of say Bra Dilemma Malema affect us all.

VIVA AFRICA

NOW LET US PRAY!

Someone asked what would happen of the boot was on the other foot?

I want to know what would happen if there was a white youth leader and he / she stood up and sang songs about killing the local population? (Especially if the "K" word was used.)

Why is it that the singing of "Struggle songs" is acceptable on one hand, yet it's racist to say anything about the blacks?

So Malema sings struggle songs, our esteemed president sings "bring my machine gun". This, as far as I know, is also a struggle song.

Is this not a case of "monkey see, monkey do?

As far as I can see, if the numbers are correct and 3000 farmers have been killed, then maybe it was a good thing that ET was a famous one. No-one said a word about the other 2999.

It is s problem (as experienced in our norther neighborhood) when the farmers are killed. If the farms are handed over to the locals, they stop being productive (commercial) farms and become used for subsistance farming. This can only lead to less wealth for SA as a whole and lead to further poverty.

Perhaps it is necessary for a true leader (the likes of Mandela) to step up to the plate and stop this thing before it spirals out of control and casues more harm than good. Farm killings have to stop. Crime has to stop. And the pas is gone. Like it or not, no amount of hanging on will change what happened.

This is not arrogance, it's fact. What is done is done and we all have to move forward or get bogged down in the mire and not go anywhere.We either build or we break down.

Why is this so difficult?

Agreed.... education starts at home..... but if the 'home'? is not educated - how can it progress?Understand not attack no problem... i personally would rather stay and fight.?? but lets be honest - things seem to be getting way out of control at the moment. If people thought things were bad 10 years ago and uprooted themselves ??? today seems like there alot of more agendas coming to the forefront! personally - never followed ET and AWB - but their actions and those of say Bra Dilemma Malema affect us all. VIVA AFRICANOW LET US PRAY!

Im getting Married in November.....

Me and the wife to be is already looking for other opportunities abroad.

It was a hard decision for us and allot of prayer went into the decision. My kids will have better opportunities in a country that actually follows there laws....

The decision is not for me but for one day when I have kids and to give them better opportunities than I have had (just because of my skin color) in a country with so much potential.

Im not a Racist But I have had my fair share of jobs not being given to me just because I am white.   I just want my kids to be able to be judged on there qualification and not skin color.

Someone asked what would happen of the boot was on the other foot?

I want to know what would happen if there was a white youth leader and he / she stood up and sang songs about killing the local population? (Especially if the "K" word was used.)

Why is it that the singing of "Struggle songs" is acceptable on one hand' date=' yet it's racist to say anything about the blacks?

So Malema sings struggle songs, our esteemed president sings "bring my machine gun". This, as far as I know, is also a struggle song.

Is this not a case of "monkey see, monkey do?

As far as I can see, if the numbers are correct and 3000 farmers have been killed, then maybe it was a good thing that ET was a famous one. No-one said a word about the other 2999.

It is s problem (as experienced in our norther neighborhood) when the farmers are killed. If the farms are handed over to the locals, they stop being productive (commercial) farms and become used for subsistance farming. This can only lead to less wea..............

[/quote']

3 things.....

1. in a good way....... whats with then name? lol

2. the thing is they can get away with it. "they' meaning the the guiys making the decisions on AA and singings so called 'struggle songs'

and 3. Well said on the post Clap

As far as I can see' date=' if the numbers are correct and 3000 farmers have been killed, then maybe it was a good thing that ET was a famous one. No-one said a word about the other 2999.

[/quote']

Have you not been paying attention?

Why is this so difficult?  

Slave ... response not directed at you personally.

Because humans  feel that only their OPINION counts; they better than other human beings but they forget one fundamental fact ... GOD CREATED ALL EQUAL ... if you have more intellectual capacity, try and share with (help) those that has less than you ....