EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrespective who is resposible The AWB will retaliate against Malema' date=' might be in for a bit of a rough ride SA.[/quote']

Any evidence for this other than a few loose cannons mouthing off. The leaders of the main body has called on members to refrain from any acts of violence and refrain from making inflammatory statements. The diffs is that the Malema/ANC mob on mass would not listen to leaders where as the the AWB/rightwing will.

this is the thread that just won't die.

So far a summary.

ET is killed and his body is "undressed" and mutilated.  He was alone at home at the time.

Two black people claim to have done it, and handed themselves to the police.   One 27 and the other 15.

They claim it was over a pay dispute.  It seems that they were new labourers on the farm.

Now for the reaction. 

The right wing (And many Afrikaans speakers) claim that the two accused were instigated by Malema singing "Kill a boer" into committing this offence, and somehow there is a golden thread between Malema's politicing and these two's actions.  (the most vocal of these also believe that the earth is hollow)

The ultra left wing claim that ET had it coming for a while, and ET not paying his labourers (new ones that were not used to him) was the final straw.  That somehow these two accused are hero's for killing the personification of the racist right.  (Some of these also believe that the earth is flat).

The consipiracy theorists have also presented the speculation that this was an assisted suicide.  ET was not well, and with his movement all but finished, he decided that his murder would both fulfill the prophecy of Seiner van Rensburg AND place his movements agenda back into the political landscape.  The rest of the script was then written by the Kebble case speculation.  (the most vocal of these believe that Elvis is alive and JFK was shot by a teamm from Vlakplaas)

Lastly, this has also allowed all the moaners and whiners to say what is wrong with South Africa again.  Pity it is easier to point out what is wrong, than to  fix it.

The judge says to the ET murder defendant, 'You're charged with killing Mr Terreblanche with a panga.'

A voice at the back of the courtroom yells out, 'You bastard!'

The judge stops and says to the guy in the back of the courtroom, 'Sir, I can understand your anger and frustration at this crime. But no more outbursts from you, or I'll charge you with contempt. Is that understood?'

The guy in the back of the court stands up and says, 'I'm sorry, Your Honor, but for fifteen years, I've lived next door to that bastard, and every time I asked to borrow a panga he said he didn't have one.'

Canaris please explain how 'we,' fix what is wrong in this country.  Unless there is a spirtual and morale revival in this country don't expect the change we all desire.  It seems every time we are moving forward with transformation and accepting affirmative action while not necessarily agreeing with it we have outbursts from a bunch of bafoons interested only in using the uneducated masses for their obvious political ambitions. Read previous comments from other hubbers and you will understand there is not much more we can sacrifice to continue on in the present climate accept pray for a change of heart, which can only come about if we accept God as our ultimate beginning and end of reconciliation and change.  Perhaps you see it differently? So sad this state of affairsCry

Well done!!!  20 pages and this thread hasn't been pulled by the moral police yet!!!

I don't have the nergy to read all of it...but seems to be well summarised by canaris...

until you can see us as one nation.
But we're not one nation. We're extremely polarised with some good souls like yourself standing in the middle pleading for sanity. I used to be there too but I gave up on it long ago. Good luck on the nation building thing.

You can't build a building with faulty bricks. How can a nation be built with faulty people?Confused

And what the ... happened last night on E-News ?!? How can they put a AWB leader who is clearly very emotional at the moment next to a black female "analyst" and not expect fireworks. It happened already on Monday and Tuesday on Freek's program on SABC.

The media is putting more fuel on the fire !!!!!

Guys...this is a public forum that many people use, WORLDWIDE. These kinds of comments do nothing for the white image in <?: prefix = u1 /><?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />S.A.on>on> <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

So keep your racist comments to yourself, I for one do not want to be tainted with the same brush.

ET was a racist monster, and if he had is way, he would have removed/disposed of many of us white folk. Only an insignificant portion of the population agreed with his views.

This was ANOTHER murder, that is very unfortunate, but then innocent people are raped and murdered in townships daily without the uproar. Black communities are terrorized by criminals more than the white ones, and we complain about the crime? Do you not think they hate it as much as we do?

The ANC is the ruling party and will continue to be for a long time. Keep in mind what the previous government did to them. Maybe read some of the transcripts from the Vlakplaas files and the special police units, describing the inhuman and psychopathic methods used to torture and murder men, women and children, just because the black population wanted to have equal rights as the white population. Would you feel warm and fuzzy about the white folk??

You have 2 choices the way I see it, stay in S.A and try to be positive and make a valuable impact on society or leave if you can't handle it.

Things will take time to change,  it will happen, but we all need to work on it.

actually' date=' yes, it does.[/quote']

Please enlighten me as to why it would be so VERY, VERY important to you if I did or did not?