EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

One wonders how the Hub Rant would read if the headline was:

"Julius Malema Murdered"

Let me guess many would be saying what the ANC party chiefs are saying now?

How's Lake Geneva this morning??

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Julius Malema Murdered"

How's Lake Geneva this morning??

No idea its to far away to stick my toe in.

But I'd guess its still pretty cool(d).

"Julius Malema Murdered"

Give it time. The Right took out Hani because he was a mild irritation. Malema on the other hand, they hate.

If I was Malema I would really STFU.

http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/themes/TheMail/img/mast.jpg

The Zimbabwe Mail Shocking extracts from the article

"HARARE - Controversial South African youth leader for the African National Congress has said ANC will follow the example of Zimbabwe's Zanu PF and start to take over white-owned farms by the end of the year."

"As The Zimbabwe Mail reported elsewhere' date=' South Africa?s ruling party, ANC is said to be planning Zimbabwean style land invasions after the FIFA 2010 World Cup, with the assistance of Robert Mugabe's Zanu PF and War Veterans Association. On Monday last week, a member of the Zanu PF security department told our reporter that Malema?s visit to Harare was a follow up to a secret high-level discussion between Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and his South African counterpart Jacob Zuma."

"If South Africans who own land don?t recognise the reality on the ground  and can no walk the mind with government in terms of what is proposed right now then in fact they are the ones who will be responsible for creating conditions of chaos which can be worse than what has been witnessed in Zimbabwe," said Nkwinti.

[/quote']

You give too much credit to Malema, other than being head prefect of ANCYL Kindergarten, he is not an elected official, holds no goverment position and is just mouthing off.

http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/themes/TheMail/img/mast.jpg

You give too much credit to Malema' date=' other than being head prefect of ANCYL Kindergarten, he is not an elected official, holds no goverment position and is just mouthing off. [/quote']

Perhaps so, but he is causing a rift between people, who in other times would've lived in harmony with each other. We got to a point where we tolerate each other, enough to get by each day. The last thing this country needs, is a big mouth who makes inconceivable promises to his followers. Strange how much air time he gets from the SABC the last couple of days...

No doubt he has been given too much freedom to rant on by ANC, it will be difficult to rein him him but it needs to be done and fast, but its not only govt backed media that reports on his antics, independent orgs such as Prime Media also report on his every utterance which extremists from both sides jump on and either condone it with more rhetoric or claim it as concrete proof that what he says is supported by the majority and will in fact happen.

I have often wondered how different my life would be had I an English speaking white male (British,Dutch and German in the mix) been born anywhere else in the world?

Would my education have been different? Would my morals both taught and genetic be different? Would I be poorer, richer?

My parents would always have ensured I got the best education possible (regardless of location) and I would still be and engineering or IT professional.

Should I feel guilty about being middle class/ privileged in an African context when my cultural legacy, not location almost ensures success?

Whites are the end product of thousands of years of cultural evolution. We have been invaded, raped and pillaged by waves of barbarians. Survived religious intolerance and we will survive Africa because we never look back. We get knocked down, but we get up again because we know how.

Those 2 assholes ran to the police' date=' knowing they will be safer there....

I agree, SA needs to wake up, especially those making the decisions on whether songs such as Malema's should be sung or not...plain and simple, NOT!!! 
[/quote']

How can you expect the lower rank and file to obey the law when the leaders are a gang of thieves and renegades?

Can you imagine ET being killed by those youngsters whilst out cycling????

Smile...just to put a smile on our faces.

Grace for all of us in this rather unsettled times.

I'm still trying/thinking what to make of it but praying for wisdom for all.

Wees dit soos dit wil. El-Presidente(Zuma) stuur groete aan ons vriend Bob in die noorde saam met  'mini-me'. (Malema). En hy het nog geen woord gerep oor die gevreesde liedjie nie. Wat as ek nou elke dag deur Ikageng se strate gaan ry met Hilux. Vierkleur plakkertjie agterop die venster en de la Rey wat bler op die radio. Hoe lank voor ek met my kop op 'n stok voor die parlement eindig. As Zuma 'n sterk leier is en regtig belang stel in rekonsiliasie tussen alle Sui Afrikanerssal hy vir sy maaitjie Malema se om sy k$k te stop. Maar sy stilswye laat my wonder of hy nie maar net ook sit en wag dat die rasse spanning ontplof nie.20100406_044638_drevil2.jpg

p.s. ek besit nie 'n hilux nie, net 'n mongoose

LOL. thanx. Makie saak watter kleur jy is nie, sinnelose geweld kan nie goedgepraat word nie. Die bail hearing vir die twee plaaswerkers is vanoggend in Ventersdorp. Dink hulle gaan veiliger in die tronk wees as in die strate van Ventersdorp.

As k blou-bul knaters aan die mongoose hang sal hulle seker my knaters op 'n paal voor die parlement hang....

hehe moi man !

I would really lose all faith in our justice system if these okes get bail, they killed person while he was sleeping.  I see no reason for them to get out and as pieter says they might be safer in jail...

Apparently emotions are running high in Ventersdorp. Police have seperated the AWB from the black community at the Court house. Hope these guys dont get bail. Will be very bad press for SA if self confessed murderers get bail.

What kind of message is this sending to the International press about SA being safe for WC2010? 

What kind of message is this situation sending to the International press about SA

being safe for WC2010 period?

Julius, now this...... dark times ahead???