EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like guv-ment' date=' I too have a policy. Never vote for the party in power. That way, I get to criticise them to my heats delight. Big%20smile

The way I see it, the AWB are on the right fringe. Always saw the ANC as being on the left. Confused

I did vote for Inkhata Freedom Putty once before.EmbarrassedLOL
[/quote']

I recon a solid green party would work well. Voted for them in 94!

Just to take a cycling slant on this post I think Armstrong is a bigger chop than Malema!!! There done my bit to keep this a velo forum!! VA Contador!!

Troll alert "whoop whoop alarm sounds " Wink

You did mean VIVA Contador i suspect.

Just like guv-ment' date=' I too have a policy. Never vote for the party in power. That way, I get to criticise them to my heats delight. Big%20smile

The way I see it, the AWB are on the right fringe. Always saw the ANC as being on the left. Confused

[/quote']

What about a party like the DA, but with black leadership?

?

?

It's time we as afrikaners get a leader/spokesperson thats not seen as a dumb dutchman by the rest of the country. Someone thats educated and eloquent.

Well.......the chance of that happening and Mr BOB stepping down are one in the same, but I have this twinkling that the Afrikaner youth will get the job done, maybe not my generation(because I'm not much impressed by what I see) but maybe the youth to come.

My PERCEPTION is that the current adult Afrikaner population isn't going to do anything, accept maybe if something drastic happens....

[/quote']

A black leader that stood for the DA principles would offer good pulling power as the opposition party! 

Just to take a cycling slant on this post I think Armstrong is a bigger chop than Malema!!! There done my bit to keep this a velo forum!! VA Contador!!

Nope!! VIVA has too much of an Afrocentric leaning to it and I wouldn't want Albie to start toy-toying or chucking rocks and stuff!

Nope!! VIVA has too much of an Afrocentric leaning to it and I wouldn't want Albie to start toy-toying or chucking rocks and stuff!

Why? He's so fast that he can afford to stop an toyi toyi

Oh and I have to add throwing stuff at LA might be his only chance...

Ok taking Mamparas que and leaving now

?

[/quote']

?

?

A?black leader that stood for the DA principles would offer good pulling power as the opposition party!?

?

?

OMW, the day that the ANC looses the elections! Hope I live to see the day !!!!

I'll bet you they would ask for a recount...

and then suddenly the results would show that in fact they actually won by 0,0001%

Depends on if they send JM on another mission to Zim to find out how to rig a lost eleksheen.

I somehow think the winning margin would be much higher without the need for a recount. A recount would be something like the last GE just north of here.