EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

Guest Big H

SSSSCARY!!!!!!!

In all the Arican countries I have worked before.... Tanzania, Mozambique, Nigeria and Angola the same scenarion. Poor underpaid underpriviliged masses, rich fat cat governement. With every election they believe the fat cat politicians. After the election they are not satisfied but accept that they were cheated...... but these governments are relatively stable but still blame the Imperialists that cheated them many years ago.

The new Government has been in power for 16 years now...... how long do thye still need to create jobs, feed and educate the masses. Are the white people really holding back the progress so much or are they contributing to improvement while the Government squanders the improvement.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Big H. This is starting to sound a bit scary. I am one who doesnt easily believe in conspiracy theories and the like...not one to see events or happenings like these as "signs" of things to come....but this murder story really doesnt add up...something's not right here

This might just be the start of something...

I used to work and live in Kosovo after the ethnic war.

I agree with the sentiment of the last few posts - something big is being planned.

Wow - slow down a bit! Stop the bus!

You are playing into the hands of radicals on both sides.

there are a number of things that smell suspect at this time-

- They called the cops

- Chris Hani's death over Easter.

- Malema in Zim

- Unusual reaction from the cops and JZ.

This may mean something or it may mean nothing.

Lets wait a bit before we get swept up in these theories and cause more k@k than there already is.

Guest Big H
Let's not forget ET served time for attempted murder of farm workers....

Get your facts straight..... he served time in Rooigrond for the asssault on a petrol attendant.

Let's not forget ET served time for attempted murder of farm workers....

?

Get your facts straight..... he served time in Rooigrond for the asssault on a petrol attendant.

Terre'Blanche spent 3 years in prison for assaulting a black petrol station worker - whom suffered brain damage as a result - and the attempted murder (with dogs) of a black security guard in 1996.

"Mr Terreblanche served three years in jail after being convicted in 2001 of the attempted murder of a farm worker."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8603048.stm

1941: Born on farm in Transvaal town of Ventersdorp

1973: Co-founds AWB to protect rights of Boers' descendants

1993: AWB vehicle smashes into World Trade Centre in Jo'burg during talks to end apartheid

1994: AWB invades tribal homeland of Bophuthatswana and is defeated; three AWB men die

1998: Accepts moral blame for 1994 bombings that killed 21

2001: Jailed for attempted murder of farm-worker

2004: Released from prison

i'm curious, all the furor over this murder cannot be because of the murder alone. I'm curious why, for example and specifically, all the afr speaking whites are almost up in arms? What exactly did ET mean to them? My question stems from the fact that this man, unfortunately did not stand for unity amongst all south africans.

note: in no way am I insinuating he deserved being murdered, much less hacked to death.

For some reason, his murder reminds me of the murder of Savimbi, as rumor has it hsi insistence on guerilla warfare was no longer agreed upon by others within his circle, and was thus 'taken out' to give Angola a better chance of finally leaving it's war ravaged past behind.

Capricorn I think it comes at particular bad timing in terms of farm murders: especially with JM doing what he is doing, and getting away with it. ?

Afrikaans people esp. in the rural areas are feeling very threatened, and what with dorp name changes etc etc. I can understand whats going through the volks minds right now.

The lack of quality leadership in the ANC and government makes the situation worse.?

But the name changes etc unfortunately also have a context, and that was the decades of apartheid. I dont blame the blacks for wanting to remove all vestiges of that horrible past.

The dilemma as I see it, is whether the 'previously advantaged' group now sees itself as part of that 'cleansing'. However, and again in my opinion, is whether those same people still insist on that past. If that is the case, they are asking for marginalisation, and unfortunately, those will less moral grounding will resort to the ultimate eradication, consequences be damned. Makes no sense? But of course, for since when has murder ever made sense?

If however, they see the greater good in attempting to achieve harmony with the rest of south africa, they do not deserve to be marginalized and made victims of, irrespective of what happened in the past. That is what the TRC was there for. Unfortunately for those, there still those among the black ranks who believe only blood letting can right the wrongs of the past. Fortunately, that is not the opinion of the majority of the blacks of this country, for if it were, we would have had even bigger problems already.

Capricorn, I suggest that you rush out now and buy yourself a very large hat.

This thread is no place for considered and thought out responses, it's a place for paranoia, conspiracy theory and "us vs. them" thinking.

A large hat will offer some protection for the sh!t that will most likely follow, although I would be delighted to be proved wrong on that score.

When that happens I will gladly pack my bags ' date=' and head to some tropical paradise.

?
[/quote']

Please go ahead and do so, you won't be missed.

Guest Big H

i'm curious' date=' all the furor over this murder cannot be because of the murder alone. I'm curious why, for example and specifically, all the afr speaking whites are almost up in arms? What exactly did ET mean to them? My question stems from the fact that this man, unfortunately did not stand for unity amongst all south africans.

note: in no way am I insinuating he deserved being murdered, much less hacked to death.

For some reason, his murder reminds me of the murder of Savimbi, as rumor has it hsi insistence on guerilla warfare was no longer agreed upon by others within his circle, and was thus 'taken out' to give Angola a better chance of finally leaving it's war ravaged past behind.

[/quote']

I met one of Savimbi's aides who was one of the last people to see him alive. Savimbi was taken out with information given by the Yanks who were supplying UNITA with Stinger missiles justbefore this happened. Angola threatened to cut off the Yanks oil supply from Cabinda if they did not give the inofrmation. Savimbi;s escapades and escaping every time was becoming emabrressing to the MPLA big wigs.