Thread Topic

Jean-Jay

wat 'n wonderlikke thread.nog nie een gangbanger van daai excluse "CLUB" het nog 'n eiertjie kom le. hulle dra mos hub logo's op hulle.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oilt' date=' they can't.  It was discussed a while ago that you have to add the Hub's logo on your kit before your own clubhouse will be considered.

[/quote']

This is certainly not the case. Clubhouses will be available to any club. I recieved a number of requests about  Virtual Clubhouses and my response was that we were testing it out with TCS and that VC's would be available to any club in time. Unfortunately I have been too busy of late to follow up on these initial requests.

TCS have the hub's logo on their kit (by choice and not any requirement or arrangement). The Hub gets a lot of exposure from this hence I felt it appropriate to give something back to them by creating a TCS member group much like the existing groups (Rookie, Domestique, Ultimate Hubber).

This was the explanation I gave to someone who requested a member group for their club. Clearly this has been misunderstood.

Guys don't smite me for this BUT didn't we ask for this?  I recall everyone complaining that there was just too many pics and discussions concerning TCS. Quite a few suggested this virtual clubhouse idea and that is exactly whats been done. I am sure other clubs could do the same if they wanted?

I sent two e-mails via the "contact" link asking about this. So far I haven't had the decency of a reply.

Hype, I sent you a reply on 26/06/07 (albeit a week late). I do apologise for the delay.

Oilt' date=' they can't.  It was discussed a while ago that you have to add the Hub's logo on your kit before your own clubhouse will be considered. [/quote']

If you want your own private chatroom where no-one else can chat, then why dont you start your own forum? I dont think admin owes anyone their own clubhouse. Like he said, TCS does provide a lot of exposure for TheHubSA. Do you?

Admin : stop trying to please everyone, you'll end up pleasing no-one

right on, fandacious, cos then everyone will be playing in their own clubhouses and there'll be no one left to make fun of my thing for donkeysLOL holy roller2007-07-11 10:14:32

I'm not trying to "lek gat" here, but TheHub isnt a democracy. Admin doesnt have to answer to anyone. If you dont like it, go post somewhere else...

And if he does close a topic/delete a thread/warn a user/etc so what? Is your life so fragile that you feel the need to let everyone know how upset you are?

Lighten up guys... its meant to be fun here!

Moderators also revealed true ids of hubbers to their buddies

Hierdie is NIE 'n klip in die bos nie maar die reine waarheid!!!!!! Please do not ask about this but the mail was deleted in my own stupid trusting nature.
Hendrik Petoors2007-07-11 10:37:32

So what? Who here is an undercover spy that dare not have their cover broken for fear of their life? Are have people spoken so much crap behind their friends back that they're worried what their friends might think if they knew who it was??

I'm pretty sure theres no disclaimer guaranteeing your privacy when you sign up to the forum...

Oilt' date=' they can't.  It was discussed a while ago that you have to add the Hub's logo on your kit before your own clubhouse will be considered. [/quote']

This is certainly not the case. Clubhouses will be available to any club. I recieved a number of requests about  Virtual Clubhouses and my response was that we were testing it out with TCS and that VC's would be available to any club in time. Unfortunately I have been too busy of late to follow up on these initial requests.

TCS have the hub's logo on their kit (by choice and not any requirement or arrangement). The Hub gets a lot of exposure from this hence I felt it appropriate to give something back to them by creating a TCS member group much like the existing groups (Rookie, Domestique, Ultimate Hubber).

This was the explanation I gave to someone who requested a member group for their club. Clearly this has been misunderstood.

Here I can vouch for ADMIN. When I asked about the Revue Cycling Club with 15 members he answered, al little late but he apologised about pressing matters.

All applicants are however eagerly awaiting the unique opportunity. Do I as lifelong chairman become a moderator onf my own club....... by golly at last I will be somebody of stature!!!!!!!!

So what? Who here is an undercover spy that dare not have their cover broken for fear of their life? Are have people spoken so much crap behind their friends back that they're worried what their friends might think if they knew who it was??

I'm pretty sure theres no disclaimer guaranteeing your privacy when you sign up to the forum...

Does if you only provide the info to your buddies, a moderator is supposed to lead by example and keep such things to themselves. Also same moderator that keeps a database of all hubbers real names. Moderator is also manager of the club that one of its members suggested that access to the Hub be by invitation only (sumiliar to how their club opererates).

Starting to see a patern here.

You missed one.

I would guess that moderators should also avoid turning threads into bunfights by posting/starting attacks on the person instead of the addressing issue/topic

Quite entertaining......I like it....

gives one a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.  Nice going guys....

The hub, which you are part of, is truely somthing you can be proud of!!  Congratulations.  All of you have just added to this WONDERFULL forum in a great positive way!!!  Be proud and stand tall.

So wie gaan afstig en weer iets anders probeer sodat hierdie forum soos die Supercycling forum oor die muur word en gesluit word.  Dan sal die manne soos Goofs en Gatiep en en en uiteindelik gelukkig wees.

ClapClap

Crux. Linnega.  Fatty.  Please consider your resignation as moderators and move on. 

Wait....I see a patern here......it is the same with all oir sports...politics......churches.....sociaty

If the flock misbehaves, it is the leader that is crap....makes sence.....

Proudly South African!!!!

Ag laat ek tog ook iets se . Netnou word daar gese ek is 'n draad sitter . Wag ek is ene , ok dan gaan ek niks se nie !

spinnekop....

kan jy kommentaar lewer op hierdie vraag asb? Wat dink jy daarvan en ook jou gevoel oor die begin van nog 'n voorbeeld.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=14593&PN=1

lees asb wat die kolonel gepos het, en dan lees die antwoord (dis nou die 2de post) wat deur 'n moderator gedoen is.

Enige kommentaar daaroor? miskien kan ons agterkom waar die probleem le en dit aanspreek.ek weet nie hoekom jy linnega en fatty wil betrek, miskien moet jy die oorsaak identifiseer en dit behandel. op skool was dit dat as een stout outjie in die klas raas kry die hele klas pakslae, maar dit was in die dae van die broederbonders.gatiep2007-07-12 02:17:37