Which road pedals?

Newboy

Look KEO.  I LOVE MINE.

There are some interesting debates on the web and customer reviews.  Google pedals and go have a look at some of them.  I did it before buying my Keo's and it really helped to see all the advantages and disadvantages of the different pedals.  I think one of the only negatives people found about the KEO's is that they are extremely difficult and slippery to walk in.  um... aren't they meant for cycling?  
There's a new Keo cleat...called the Keo grip on the market. Non-slip rubber on the base. Check with your local bike shop.

Visit www.roadbikereview.com for more reviews.

7 Pro Tour teams use LOOK Keo's!!! Their simply the BEST!Smile

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK Keo !!!

I was always a died in the wool Time fan. I recently started useing a pair of Keo's. Now I don't think I can use Time ever again.

CrankBrothers quattro pedals are awesome ..... also double sided entry... easy in-and-out... good platform size. You can't go wrong. Also, they don't like like all other pedals on the road.

Always had looks, but the sort of low end market from about 2 years ago, the squeeking drove me nuts. Now have middle range LOOK KEO's they are not carbon or anything but light enough easy in and out and no squeek. And no knee op required either

Time.  Period.Thumbs%20Up

I broke my Time RXS Carbons - the front little bit cracked and broke off when I tried to clip in. Thankfully I still had my old Time Impacts.

Insurance is going to pay, and I will buy another pair - I love those pedals!

Looks like it Ewep. My Look pedals are squeaking like crazy and I need a replacement. Speedplay look to be good by all accounts.

[quote=wonduhboy

Gianni - where'd you get the pedals from?

From a friend who owns a bike shop.

Sjeez, see my post elsewhere.  Can only get pink (cervelo's favorite color!) pedals.  Or you get them, at something like a 3 TRILLION % markup.

I can ask him to get a price if you liek but will need to be posted form Ireland so not sure how cost effective it wil be.

Will I ask ?

Wonduhboy..for you too ?