Bloem hearing (Dope)

bushie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose the ramifications for CSA and the sport of cycling in good old SA is worth the cover-up because of the financial involvement of the sponsor is what keeping cycling on the go at the moment.

Nolan you were hard done by and this just proves once again the sport is. for a select few only. if it aint working we will make it work. Kent you were spot on with your earlier posts. Hendrik take the fly off the wall you will not hear the truth on this.

How did the game go....  couldn't watchAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Me neither, I was sleeping Big%20smile    We won by 59 runs but apparently with stampe en stote

Nolan you were hard done by and this just proves once again the sport is. for a select few only. if it aint working we will make it work. Kent you were spot on with your earlier posts. Hendrik take the fly off the wall you will not hear the truth on this.

What k@k is this?

Nolan was "hard done by"? He was busted for testosterone, was man enough to admit it and took his punishment?

Are you implying that since he is a "development" rider (and an outstanding star for development until his doping incident - I had a lot of respect for the guy) he should have been let off?

Nolan you were hard done by and this?just proves once again the sport is. for a select few only. if it aint working we will make it work. Kent you were spot on with your earlier posts. Hendrik take the fly off the wall you will not hear the truth on this.
What k@k is this?Nolan was "hard done by"? He was busted for testosterone' date=' was man enough to admit it and took his punishment?Are you implying that since he is a "development" rider (and an outstanding star for development until his doping incident - I had a lot of respect for the guy) he should have been let off?[/quote']

smiley32.gif

No drug user is "hard done by"

I am sure if Noaln rode for the team of said rider he would have been protected as well nothing to do with RACE at all. Some riders more lucky than others. Why must race be brought in when we dealing with dopers.

Am I blind here or has the team and rider been named yet ?

Oh by the way, Herman Fouche was/is a white boy.

I am sure if Noaln rode for the team of said rider he would have been protected as well nothing to do with RACE at all. Some riders more lucky than others. Why must race be brought in when we dealing with dopers.

I think you'd better get yourself read up on doping regulations. You are showing that you really don't know how it works. Your insinuations that it's who you know that's important are utter rubbish. If CSA ever needed to cover up a doping offence it was Nolan. This disproves your theory immediately.

There is a massive difference between doping (as in the Hoffman case) and a positive with medical exemption as in this case. This is the second medical positive I have heard of this year and both riders were cleared - so it has nothing to do with team or sponsor. So again your conspiracy theory falls apart...

CSA is required to investigate any positive and the rider can either be cleared if he has medical exemption or charged if he does not.

This happens both locally and internationally.

Note that whether the medical exemption is genuine or not is not part of this discussion, but will probably rate another 20 page rant somewhere.

I hope there is no cover up. If there is, then CyclingSA should answer to Parliment. The same way SA Rugby gets to answer to Parliment.

If a rider gets caught, regardless of which team he or her belongs to ...... should face up to the crime and needs to brought to book.

I hope there is no cover up. If there is' date=' then CyclingSA should answer to Parliment. The same way SA Rugby gets to answer to Parliment.

If a rider gets caught, regardless of which team he or her belongs to ...... should face up to the crime and needs to brought to book.

[/quote']

If you know anything about the cycling fraternity, a cover up is impossible. A ladies' book club is classified as a slower means of rumour spreading...

jmaccelari2010-05-06 03:56:00

Note to all:

Please notify your sports body if you changed your Asthma pumps and make sure your excemption certificate indicates the new product in use.

From the little I know it appears to be a simple Asthma medication mixup. Let's blame this on the Malema factor

No need for the racists to come out of the woodwork and start pointing fingers once again.