Bloem hearing (Dope)

bushie

Why can't people be honest and admit to the truth.

Spinning what amounts to a bullsh*t yarn just exacerbates the situation and infuriates those who ride clean.

The general public might fall for the yarn hook, line and sinker but the cycling public know and smell a yarn when they see it.

Coming clean is the best for everyone.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yebo yes, the best South African doper so far has been Nolan. He admitted guilt, gave a sincere apology and left with his tail between his legs. A bullsh1t story can be smelt a mile off. This bottle story is just too improbable. I wonder whose idea it was to spin that yarn? The sad thing is there are, I believe, mitigating circumstances, which have become clouded by this stupid bottle story. Bad PR! Jules2010-05-07 13:06:15

Who cares,sh*t happens,eventually got something to complain about,6 months or two years or life,does not change anything .

Who cares' date='sh*t happens,eventually got something to complain about,6 months or two years or life,does not change anything .[/quote'] Wow, real, like wow.  Man, thanks for this.  It's just what I needed.  A statement that says, well, nothing...

Oh herre.. f**it charna.... i haven herd nob like this out of o's mouths since vat fight we had on the border. Sh*t voel a bit out of plac as all of you all are ultimate/super/champion/heavy/hardcore hubber boeta's and this are my first post. Suppose if you rode a bike occasionaly you might find that stuff he drunk in that bottle in parys or wherever it was actually quite usefull... sh*t charna.. i once took some EPO to help my recovery time on my fingers from all this typing on forums and some of this testostarones which is helping me gain ve neccisary aggresions needed to even take part inj these mass debates' wher i see you is all xperts in this field of dwelems. Now as a mater of business, i must mention my mate Groet Jappie who are in ve dealings of horses and ther requirements' Pls feel free to PM me about Main + Tail for your do***se mullets.. he asured me vat the gains are +-1min over 40km TT... due to a lack of frictions between yor hairs and ve airs... like the old saying "a hot nife vrew butter!!"

I are also can liking to welcum me to the hub..

if yu is having any complains direct it to me vrew die correct chanels of a profesional, non subjective leter, my e mail are typingtimetrials@agresionmasters.co.za oor visit my interwebsite (removed) ... this  can liking to give you alls a new hobby.

EyeMod2010-05-08 00:12:28

Objectivity may not go astray - look at the hard facts' date=' which will be made public at some stage?[/quote']

?

Are you saying we shouldn't believe what MTB are telling us now?ShockedErmm

but... but... but... your brother said he was innocent, and i beleive everything i read in the papers

Lets face it........a Leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Cyclists have been doping for decades. CSA ( SACF....whatever form you want) have been covering it up for decades.

Why should anything be different now.

I reckon, ban the guy/gal, get fired from your team and more important fine them a years salary as well as fine them any winnings/endorsements for the previous year.

When it hits guys pockets in a big time as well, then they might start thinking twice.

Guest Michelle

The feed zone at SA champs (Ian Mcleod is somewhere in the middle if you can spot him)

http://www.procycling.co.za/images/stories/2010_SARR/IMG_8305.JPG

I was on the commissaires motorbike at SA's & I do remember the team joking about Ian not being able to get support because of the new kit (as Roadster258 said), Ian Wilson & Doug Ryder were in the team car & drove straight past him when he dropped back to speak to them.

I'm sure I'm gonna get blasted, but I think it's important to take everything into consideration (whether for or against the case). This was my personal experience from SA's.

The kit thing came up at Ride for Sight too when Ian dropped back out of the bunch for a natural break, Gotty hadn't seen him come back to the bunch, so sent asked the motorbike back to look for him. We dropped back, but couldn't find him so went back up to the bunch and stopped by the MTN team car. They said he had come back straight after but that everyone kept missing him because of the kit...

Anyways, use it, don't use it... I'm a neutral party in this & in no way linked to MTN. There were obviously some bad decisions made regardless...

Bullsh*t they should have had a representative at the hearing!!!! How do their minds work.

why didn't you go?

Well where are those with the flaming rockets now Big H' date=' jmaccelari and co. By the way there seven more names coming to the fore shortly, Nolan you are not alone the peleton is shaking rattling and rolling.

The PTA connection will soon hand over it's black book as it has done in athletics, so if you were a visitor to him start getting your story ready.

[/quote']

Bushie - I reckon you should crawl back under your bush.

I merely stated that your conspiracy theory was a load of k@k and the cover up you were claiming (with a racial slant) has also been shonw to be a lot of bull...

So the flaming rockets were well deserved, tjop...

oh hell, hope the lawyers don't confuse our places of residence and deliver the lawsuit at my house