Bloem hearing (Dope)

bushie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you check, I am from da east rand, and I take only two medicines for my chestbox....but that other ou, can;t remember his name, he lent me his bittle, cos Doug, or was it Ian, or Carol, was too slow to get the feed to me, and then, I could taste that that bottle wasn't right, so I frew it away straight away, and rode the rest of the race wifout water.

Now, I dunno whether they spiked that bottle aspris, maar I can tell what drugs on a bottles teat tastes like. I have asthma, and I used medicine that is approved and all like all good cyclists. This 3rd medicine, which can only be bough in Mexico, over the counter, and not here, is not mine. I'll never touch the stuff. I read all about it since I was positive for my assample, and that stuff is for muscel building, recovery, for kids with bone diseases, and for athma, Oh, and it could maybe also mask other stuuf that I'd never ever take, truesbob.

Moenie met my *** praat nie - lie detector test mayhap?

Guest colonel

No' date=' you check, I am from da east rand, and I take only two medicines for my chestbox....but that other ou, can;t remember his name, he lent me his bittle, cos Doug, or was it Ian, or Carol, was too slow to get the feed to me, and then, I could taste that that bottle wasn't right, so I frew it away straight away, and rode the rest of the race wifout water.Now, I dunno whether they spiked that bottle aspris, maar I can tell what drugs on a bottles teat tastes like. I have asthma, and I used medicine that is approved and all like all good cyclists. This 3rd medicine, which can only be bough in Mexico, over the counter, and not here, is not mine. I'll never touch the stuff. I read all about it since I was positive for my assample, and that stuff is for muscel building, recovery, for kids with bone diseases, and for athma, Oh, and it could maybe also mask other stuuf that I'd never ever take, truesbob.Moenie met my *** praat nie - lie detector test mayhap?

[/quote']

Havent been on here in a while and that is a funny ass post!

http://bicyclespokesman.com/top-ten-doping-excuses-for-athletes/

AND

10) Confused steroids with Costco family sized One-a-Day

inject able vitamins

9) Drank way too much oxygenated water

over lunch

8) Mistakenly sat on a needle belonging to

either Roger Clemens or Alex Rodriguez

7) Orange steroid

pills look just like Tic Tacs

6) Borrowed sun tanning cream

from Marion Jones

5) Took the whole "recovery drink" thing

just a bit too far

4) Life's motto: always take everything

the doctor prescribes

3) Should have never used that

"Build ultimate strength and body" hair conditioner made by Pfizer

2)

Thought all of those ass injection were BOTOX for baby smooth butt.

and

the number one Ramirez Top Doping Excuse is:

1) Mistook

deceptively named Human Growth Hormone for Male Enhancement Drug

SO IT SEEMS AS IF SPIKED BOTTLE IS NOT IN THE TOP TEN ANYMORE - IT'S PROBABLY A BIT PASSE INNIT?

This must be where Ian got his idea...

Sprinter BEN JOHNSON: Admitted Cheetah

Ben Johnson tested positive for steroids during the 1988

Summer

Olympics in Seoul, touching off the greatest drug scandal

in Canadian

sports history. Tests administered after the

record-breaking 100-metre

dash showed Big Ben's urine was tainted with the powerful

muscle-building

drug stanozolol.

Johnson vehemently denied ever using steroids, and

suggested the

sasparilla-and-ginseng energy drink he took before his

race was

spiked. Eventually, Johnson did own up to taking juice

and, ironically,

he currently serves as the celebrity pitchman for the

unfortunately-named

ginseng beverage Cheetah.

Well where are those with the flaming rockets now Big H, jmaccelari and co. By the way there seven more names coming to the fore shortly, Nolan you are not alone the peleton is shaking rattling and rolling.

The PTA connection will soon hand over it's black book as it has done in athletics, so if you were a visitor to him start getting your story ready.

Sad day for Doug let us hope he does not lose the sponsorship's he has in place.   

Well where are those with the flaming rockets now Big H' date=' jmaccelari and co. By the way there seven more names coming to the fore shortly, Nolan you are not alone the peleton is shaking rattling and rolling.

The PTA connection will soon hand over it's black book as it has done in athletics, so if you were a visitor to him start getting your story ready.

Sad day for Doug let us hope he does not lose the sponsorship's he has in place.   
[/quote']

From reading that MTN statement it looks like MTN is defending him??! Maybe they have a valid case?? Time will tell...

Shocked sad day in Cycling History ..................

Politics and crime......are the same thing

From reading that MTN statement it looks like MTN is defending him??! Maybe they have a valid case?? Time will tell...

A valid case? Ah yes..because handing out bottles full of dope is such a common thing.

Look I do not know the guy, nor do I want too, but I sorry even for stupidness you deserve 2 years....there must be consistency!!! Only if he proved beyond any reasonable doubt how it came into his system, then maybe 6 months!!

A valid case? Ah yes..because handing out bottles full of dope is such a common thing.

I have info that there may be some irregularities with the test results.

But with a statement like that he has pretty much screwed himself and that may as well annul a counter case of claiming irregularities in the testing results.

Look I do not know the guy' date=' nor do I want too, but I sorry even for stupidness you deserve 2 years....there must be consistency!!! Only if he proved beyond any reasonable doubt how it came into his system, then maybe 6 months!![/quote']

I'm not an xpert but perhaps the 6 month minimum pivots around the issue that the product does not actualy provide any enhancement like other PED's such as epo ?

Question might be asked why is it on the banned list:

1. To protect the health of athletes

2. It enhances performance (Dont think so)

3. It can be used to mask other PED's (Dont think so)