3 Curses. You do control your destiny.

Guest Frail4Life

Guest Frail4Life

you are right! it comes in three's.? I crashed. Three times and now I seem (touch wood) to be free from the curse.? Wow! was that blood on your frame Frail?

Yes!

The wound on my leg was on a Vein, which was squirting blood everywhere.

20100516_142745_Image0005.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it isn't you that is cursed, but the bike... Looks like the same 1 in the 2 pics... Not sure if it was the same one in the first accident. Maybe not the actual bike, but the brand...

Glad to hear that you're okay though. :)

Frail.

?

YOUR STORY IS INCREDIBLE! It sounds like something out of a movie script.

?

Boet seriosly why dont you rather take up MT Biking or someone said Downhill racing. At least that way you only blame yourself in a fall not some numb nut brained idiots!

?

?

?

I always thought I was a good actor. smiley4.gif

Na. I will always cycle as I commute everywhere. Day and Night.

Haha.

It does sound like a movie script!

Maybe you should write a autobiography David and if you are lucky some hollywood producer will do something with it oneday. smiley1.gif

I can ask my dad to lend you a comb to go in that sock. smiley36.gif

Don't you think it's those Italian frames that is cursed? They need to be destroyed and you just happened to be on them.

Stay at home, do not go outside, do not go near any sharp/dangerous objects inside the house, in fact don't even bother to get out of bed in the mornings, but with your luck you probably end up getting hit by a space craft in bed.!!!

Ok, just kidding!!!

I think somebody ot there is trying to tell you something!!

Guest Frail4Life

Maybe it isn't you that is cursed' date=' but the bike... Looks like the same 1 in the 2 pics... Not sure if it was the same one in the first accident. Maybe not the actual bike, but the brand...

?

Glad to hear that you're okay though. :)
[/quote']

Same bike for all three accidents.

My Strong Black Beauty. smiley36.gif frail2010-05-17 05:25:35

Guest Frail4Life

I can ask my dad to lend you a comb to go in that sock. smiley36.gif

Don't you think it's those Italian frames that is cursed? They need to be destroyed and you just happened to be on them.

I will need Two combs! One for each sock.

Those frames are made solid, as I bear witness.

David

Guest Frail4Life

Stay at home' date=' do not go outside, do not go near any sharp/dangerous objects inside the house, in fact don't even bother to get out of bed in the mornings, but with your luck you probably end up getting hit by a space craft in bed.!!!

Ok, just kidding!!!

?

I think somebody ot there is trying to tell you something!!

?

?
[/quote']

I already tried that and it did not work. smiley36.gif

Guest Frail4Life

Article posted in Todays Newspapers.

David

Guest Frail4Life

smiley5.gif

Can not find anything on the Website.

Hi David, I read your article yesterday in the latest Tabletalk issue. I was shocked that I hadn't heard about it before. I've not been on the Hub as of late, and had not heard about it through the CC club. I realise that you commute to/from work, sometimes in difficult traffic/weather circumstances, and you are THE MOST VISIBLE cyclist I have ever seen on the road, but please take care of yourself. I'm not sure if you carry an ID bracelet, or visible contact/medical details, but just know that there are a lot of us at CCC that are prepared to have our contact numbers listed there, me for one. Please feel free to put my number on. Until we see you again, take care !

Guest Frail4Life

Hi David' date=' I read your?article yesterday in the latest Tabletalk issue. I was shocked that I hadn't heard about it before. I've not been on the Hub as of late, and had not heard about it through the CC club. I realise that you commute to/from work, sometimes?in difficult traffic/weather circumstances, and you are THE MOST VISIBLE cyclist I have ever seen on the road, but please take care of yourself. I'm not sure if you carry an ID bracelet, or visible contact/medical details, but just know that there are a lot of us at CCC that are prepared to have our contact numbers listed there, me for one. Please feel free to put my number on. Until we see you again, take care ![/quote']

Thanks.

smiley19.gif

Dooie donner, i would stop riding altogether! Just kidding frail, hope youre ok. Dont want to pull a heavy on you bru but just want to share something in terms of curses and guardian angels etc. Remember what Christ did for us on the cross, He disarmed all powers and principalities and set us free! We can only be under a curse if we still live under the law. Read Galations 3:10. Jesus is the answer, He can stop that 20 tonner in its tracks! Check it out. Blessings.

you are right! it comes in three's.  I crashed. Three times and now I seem (touch wood) to be free from the curse.  Wow! was that blood on your frame Frail?

Yes!

The wound on my leg was on a Vein' date=' which was squirting blood everywhere.

[/quote']

How is the leg doing dude? back on the bike?

Sheesh! Frail seems to be a misnomer. You're a bit tougher than most, I think. Glad you're still OK ... and I presume that everyone responding on this thread will be joining you on Saturday on the Ride of Silence.

PS: I heard a report on the FMR traffic report of a cyclist accident in Kenilworth this morning. Anyone know anything?

Guest Frail4Life

Dooie donner' date=' i would stop riding altogether! Just kidding frail, hope youre ok. Dont want to pull a heavy on you bru but just want to share something in terms of curses and guardian angels etc. Remember what Christ did for us on the cross, He disarmed all powers and principalities and set us free! We can only be under a curse if we still live under the law. Read Galations 3:10. Jesus is the answer, He can stop that 20 tonner in its tracks! Check it out. Blessings.[/quote']

He Saved me. smiley32.gif

I am a Christian. smiley1.gif

And He gave me the Balance after removing the Truck from my path, stopped me from falling under those wheels or into the path of Traffic. smiley19.gif

Amen

David