shocking behaviour at Montagu mountain mania

mongoose_dude

If you noticed she was dodgy you shouldn't have been on her back wheel.You give' date=' you take, you don't complain.[/quote']

?

He was sitting there lookin at her @ss were you not you pervert..... does her husband know you have been ogling her?????? Is that why you do not want to post her name ..... mmmmmmm?????? Jy is nou net suurtiet omdat jy nie haar handsigns gesien het nie..... come on admit it!!!!!!!!

?

?

Hahahah. Ok - you got me LOL

Haha!

That is exactly what I was thinking as well!

And you didnt catch up to her to her to give her a piece of your mind, but rather to tail her again! smiley36.gif

1) At least she did see the turn-off. This is entirely commendable in someone over 40. Of course, at that age, any reduction in labour and effort is important. 2) If she hadn't, you'd still be riding, wondering why your time was so crap this race. 3) At least you're OK. 4) At least she's OK, physically at least. 5) You were checking her arse. 6) She knew about your "Dykes on bikes" sign-off.

Ahhh yes - you hubbers have a way to make me smile about something that i was pretty angry about smiley2.gif

Fine - I will stop being grumpy. smiley17.gif

Guest coenie

Wow... you guys really have constructive and sincere input to offer... Ermm

dude, this is the hub...u...the one who report this behavior will be

blamed....they always do it....as I read the 1st post is was already waiting for

someone to blame you for riding behind her, and then not stopping quickly....but

what they forget is that a car has brake lights....and therefore it is

expected behavior for cyclist to signal.....even on the trial.

You

did not do anything wrong....she did something stupid...and it shows you...money

does not buy you courteous behavior

dude' date=' this is the hub...u...the one who report this behavior will be

blamed....they always do it....as I read the 1st post is was already waiting for

someone to blame you for riding behind her, and then not stopping quickly....but

what they forget is that a car has brake lights....and therefore it is

expected behavior for cyclist to signal.....even on the trial.You

did not do anything wrong....she did something stupid...and it shows you...money

does not buy you courteous behavior[/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley1.gif

mongoose_dude2010-05-17 07:40:27

Wow... you guys really have constructive and sincere input to offer... Ermm

SOuchOuchT does happen a lot. The rich cDeadw, sounds a lot like rich executive car drivers who rarely seem to say sorry after doing something stupid either!

As for the other hubbers comments, drafting was created by roadies and so was lycra and it took you a long time but you have all caught on really well and use both in excessssssClap

Hey mongoose_dude

Thanks for the statement that the ride was awesome. Let all reading his post note - you guys missed out on a great ride!!! Big%20smile Hope you recover soon from your injuries and beware the lady Scalpels. Hope to see you back next year

My wife is an expert when it comes to a shunt.  Last Saturday at Mabalingwe she caused a crash but made sure she fell on top of a hapless lady who was just minding her own business and passing by. Then she had the audacity to ask her: "Are you ok?" and without waiting for and answer mounted her bike and drove off into the sunset without a scratch.

Women should have their own seeding groups for PPA events or any other events.

Both genders shouldn't ride with one another.

that's my opinion

Women should have their own seeding groups for PPA events or any other events.

Both genders shouldn't ride with one another.

that's my opinion

But then races would be boring! smiley4.gif

Oh, just by the way, if you do have ppa gripes, please post some comments over here.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=84286&PN=1Woofie2010-05-19 01:57:28