Vino fails test!!!!

Pantani

Question

Just out of curiosity' date=' can someone please tell me when the last Frenchman was accused of doping? Confused

Most might say thats why they don't really feature.. but i still want to know!!
[/quote']

You will have to go and look under the French "carpets".....LOL Virenque still has all his polka dot jerseys...but Zabel's green and Riis's yellow jerseys are being used to wash cars with...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted on 25 July 2007 - 12:03

I have spoken to the team doctors who had a hypothesis that there was an enormous amount of blood in my thighs' date=' which could heave led to my positive test.

[/quote']

The tests point to evidence of blood other than his. Is the blood in his thighs is different to the rest of his body?

Maybe the blood is from the Medium Rare Steak that he had the previous night!!!

Why do they always think that the rest of the world will believe their pathetic stories of how they did not dope when caught???

Question

Just out of curiosity' date=' can someone please tell me when the last Frenchman was accused of doping? Confused

Most might say thats why they don't really feature.. but i still want to know!!
[/quote']

You will have to go and look under the French "carpets".....LOL Virenque still has all his polka dot jerseys...but Zabel's green and Riis's yellow jerseys are being used to wash cars with...

............ but Linnega will deny this!!!!!! as will many deny the link between L'Equippe and the Tour de France organisation. They both belong to the Amaury Group and even share the same office block ..... sinister aint it!!!!!!!

Vino denied everything this morning saying it has been a mistake and its absurd to think he would blood dope...

yeah right