Contador next for the chop!

Irishj9

Nope, not only Powerbars. I'm sure he used to have 173.5 grams of muesli mixed with 125.72 ml of organic bio-yoghurt for breakfast followed by a 27.83 ml espresso.

Question:  If Contador is now in yellow, which jersey does Soler wear?  He is 2nd to Contador in the young rider! 

It would be a shame if he has to wear the white jersey as today will be the first time he would be wearing the polka dot jersey as his own.

As the good Paul S will say:" Its a shambles, these riders are completely and utterly doped up. Once you go into the dark zone, your body does not come out of it"

Soler will be wearing Polka cause that's the Jersey he won.... White will go to 3rd Young rider....... Isnt that a BW rider asswell?? Cant remember

Rumour has it that they will take the dots from the moutains jersey and put it on the white jerseyLOL
Man with no name2007-07-26 03:30:08

Rumour has it that they will take the dots from the moutains jersey and put it on the white jerseyLOL

LOLLOL Jy drink te veel Nuclear Water en Girly Juice....LOLLOLLOL

Ha ha.

I would have thought he would wear the higher priority jersey, but thats cool, I like seeing him in the spotted jersey.

our  TBW rider that was 3rd has dropped to 5th in the young riders and 34th overall after yesterdays stage :-(

Ha ha.

I would have thought he would wear the higher priority jersey' date=' but thats cool, I like seeing him in the spotted jersey.

our  TBW rider that was 3rd has dropped to 5th in the young riders and 34th overall after yesterdays stage :-(

[/quote']

Dont you think the Polkadot is a higher priority jersey than the White?

He is the outright leader of the Mountains Competition, so will be wearing that Jersey for sure.

Also think that Mountains Competition is higher priority than Best Young Rider

Ha ha.

I would have thought he would wear the higher priority jersey' date=' but thats cool, I like seeing him in the spotted jersey.

[/quote']

Onthou jy daai song van oom Chris Blignaut - "Tannie ek wil n stukkie v d melktert he"?. DIS hoe dit is

Soler will be wearing Polka cause that's the Jersey he won.... White will go to 3rd Young rider....... Isnt that a BW rider asswell?? Cant remember

1 Alberto Contador Velasco (Spa) Discovery Channel Pro Cycling        
2 Mauricio Soler (Col) Barloworld                                              
3 Amets Txurruka (Spa) Euskaltel - Euskadi                              

Ha ha.

[/quote']

Onthou jy daai song van oom Chris Blignaut - "Tannie ek wil n stukkie v d melktert he"?. DIS hoe dit is

Met Steve??? Great song so by the way, la my verlang na di dae va my verlea.......

Thanx Orca

LOLLOL Jy drink te veel Nuclear Water en Girly Juice....LOLLOLLOL

Is it because he breathes through his ears maybe??????? Check for wax!!!!!!!

Met Steve??? Great song so by the way' date=' la my verlang na di dae va my verlea.......

Thanx Orca
[/quote']

Makes me 'verlang' after melktert. Darn I'm hungry!