Ride Saturday (MTB)

I wanted to ask u to join us sat morning but if u only gonna give 50% you may slow us down a bit ?

Hi Miss V,

We are doing a slow ride from the paulshof mugg and bean, on the spruit on saturday morning. We will be going up to greenside, and back. About 40 Kms. We will meet at 8am.

You are welcome to join us. There will be about six of us. Michh can vouch for us, I think.Wink

Jean-luc

Hi Jean-luc, thx, but I have (since this afternoon) promised rakker to join her on her first ride with DAD. Thank you very much for offering!Tongue

Rakker praat nou vir haarself: Ek moet vroeg daar wees om my trappe op die demo fiets te sit, so ek gaan tot daar ry met die kar. Moet al 6:30 daar wees... Sien jou daar!

Hi Jean-luc' date=' thx, but I have (since this afternoon) promised rakker to join her on her first ride with DAD. Thank you very much for offering!Tongue[/quote']

No Problem Miss V, Enjoy the ride with the guys from DAD. That's always a nice ride. If you enjoy a bit of technical stuff, then you will be happy.

Cheers. Jean-Luc

Thanks DR, but I need to be in Midrand by 9am (gulp!). I'll see if I can fit in a ride Sat afternoon, otherwise I'll just ride on Sunday.