Another Cape Town shop broken into

Snoek

Yip. cmc (cycle maintenance centre) had a couple of bikes taken

Nobody  (or nothing) is safe anymore

crackajack2010-05-26 03:00:04

Guest colonel

Is there anything in that shop to steal?

It's a pity, Leon and Jaco always give great service, and always give friendly advise. They don't carry much stock as they try and focus on the maintenance side of things.

Very nice guys,excellent service,know what they are doing.They are more on the technical side and knowledge and not major into the slapstick bikes.

We must always have compassion for our brothers and supportive to others.

Always a good word and right attitude instead of degrading others.

God let rain down on the righteous and the unrighteous,so that nobody can point a finger and said"I never had any share in your goodness Lord.So we must have the same character than Father.

The stock is back!!! Every single bike is back.

The idiots that tried to sell the bikes are in jail.

Which jail.I'm feeling bored and maybe should go down to jail and politely inquire as to why they steal from my fellow mtb friends.I was there last week just after the breakin to get new rear der hanger that broke at meerendal on sat.they fixed it promptly and I could still go and ride the sun afternoon.Nothing but praise from my side to this store.I am glad the bikes are back and the etters are in jail.everyone/thing back to where they belong.