How much have u spent on the Hub?

DMC007

Point takenThumbs%20Up Bman...dont worry about post counts, you sound like a cool dude. However I must say...there are some arrogant guys (very few) on the Hub aswell.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But hold on... what about new okes like me

I've blindly bought a fork from a guy from Knysna with only a hand full of posts. When I got the product is was not not in the condition as he described. It bas 10X better and afterwards I almost felt bad for actually negotiating a better price. And he went out of his way to get it to me. Sometimes you just have to trust your gut.

Awesome story mampara!! Clap for the new guys...

Point takenThumbs%20Up Bman...dont worry about post counts' date=' you sound like a cool dude. However I must say...there are some arrogant guys (very few) on the Hub aswell.[/quote']

Shot 007, same to you bro...  just seen a few rather cocky and arrogant comments and postings, never had a deal with one though..

Sold my Raleigh Marathon 6.0 for R10k to somebody on the hub about 7 months ago to put towards a deposit for a car.. then only recently I bought a GT Zaskar pro frame from somebody else on the hub for R2250.00, luckily though my bro-inlaw had his previous bike still in tact so I could transfer the components from that bike onto the GT, but I'm still looking to upgrade the GT