How much have u spent on the Hub?

DMC007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have spent well over 30k. Largest single amount was about 25k, but I went to fetch and did the payment there. With stuff over R2/3k I would go and view or get someone to view

I bought a bike with out really seeing it with no major hicups.

Did my homework on the seller and it was ok.

Bought a bike for R14 000 from a hubber 3 years ago. Still riding it with no problems

I have spent about R1500 without any issues.

I find it helps to usually do a search on there post, to find out what time of person they are.

You can tell a lot about a person when u read all there posts!!!

I have spend a lot ( bought my first MTB from Maniac R14000-00..no problems ) Groupsets etc,etc. But I have also sold a lot on the hub. The Q for me is not" how much have you spent on the hub"? But rather how much can you affort to spend on the hub? I know of one character here that does not have a cent to wipe his a$$, but he is forever digging into his bond to keep up with the "Joaneses" I find that quite sad. Sorry drifting of the topic.

Absolutely JugHead, cannot agree more. Seeing what Hubbers comments are...really says alot about the person. DMC0072010-06-04 10:25:40

Absolutely JugHead, cannot agree more. Seeing what Hubbers comments are...really say alot about the person.

DITTO !

Hey Sukkel....thats is one lazy ASS cat you have there, all they do is eat and sleep.LOLLOL

Sounds about rite... I recently bought a bike from a guy in the cape R20 000.

Paid and rec bike 3 days later.

the wife crapd herself, but I was cool.