JULY COMPETITION WINNERS

shaunh

wolfie, i have resubmitted forms to register so hang tight for now I will advise once account is opened.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Oom' date=' unfortunately we can only deliver in the good old RSA. So please  provide a local addy.

[/quote']

po box 244 saldanha

LOLLOLLOL

LOLi know that address!

howzit bud, everything sorting itself out with you guys down there?
Morning Holy Roller still in CT thanks should get the results from the tests today and hopefully all will be good .

shaunh you must give us the banking detail again please or can we use that nedbank one again ??

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

how cool is this! I've never won anythingEmbarrassed

thanx to everyone' date=' especially shaunh
[/quote']

good for you lulu. is that your sign at the bottom of klapperkop? my boys rode down the hill after the last interclub mtb race at fountains. have you taken it any drinkies yet?

Thanks for the comp shaun.....damn shame we were the only ones that entered...When you have the new account details I will put another R100 in.

I will PM you an address in a day or 2......need to get an adress from a mate . I am only back from Nigeria 30 August.

Thanks Shaunh,

As I actually won something,  to celibrate I have made another donation. (Into the DAD acc)

Keep up the efforts!

So if you had 10 winners' date=' who was the odd one out who didn't win a prize ?

[/quote']

That would be me... ferk.. my luck sucks

Actually... what the hell?? I bought 2 entries.. I knew it! Karma has been conspiring against me! No wonder i never win anything

Actually... what the hell?? I bought 2 entries.. I knew it! Karma has been conspiring against me! No wonder i never win anything

tell you what, fandacious, in the spirit of doing good for shaun's initiative. pm me your address, put R100 in shaun's account, and i'll send you the ones i've won!

besides, my donkey would just chew them anywayLOL

Hahaha... i'm just bitching for the hell of it! Don't pay me any attention. Tell you what tho - i'll put a hundred bucks in shauns account, just because its a worthy cause Smile

Hahaha... i'm just bitching for the hell of it! Don't pay me any attention. Tell you what tho - i'll put a hundred bucks in shauns account, just because its a worthy cause Smile[/quote

ClapClapClap

put R200 and you get my tyres as well!

Wow you guys sure have spirit!Thumbs%20Up

To keep it going, I will deposit  another R300 into the Sign Up account - which means that now there will be exactly 1 Cycle Safe Sign in my part of SA  - and hopefully I can make sure it ends up somewhere along the Shova route so all of you can admire it!! hahaLOL

Lulu, will you come and visit it with me before the Shova?

Hahaha... i'm just bitching for the hell of it! Don't pay me any attention. Tell you what tho - i'll put a hundred bucks in shauns account' date=' just because its a worthy cause Smile[/quote

ClapClapClap

put R200 and you get my tyres as well!
[/quote]

Fandy for that gracious contribution you can have my prize..... Shaun accept this as confirmation. Fandy send Shaun your addy!!!!!!!!

Shaun contact me as soon as your details are sorted out.

I use 28C tyres on the road tandem but have not used that bike in two years. Thanx for the prize but I am sure Fandy can use it to better effect.

HR - sadly someone beat me to putting up a sign on Klapperkop, damn, i wish it was me! and i'm waiting for the weather to clear up a bit then its time to go visit the signs Big%20smile

bobbie - hopefully I'll get a chance to get to the coast before amashova. if not, I know I'm heading that way for work beginning november (I think)

ooohhhh... and congrats to my fellow winners, great to see people with such big hearts.