Killing cycling

ewep

funny they didn't speak up when Contador was second /third /whatever positions, only after he got yellow. So they might know of many more, but wait until he wins and then nail him.

I'm really getting a funny feeling that the teams should let a Frenchie win the TdF.  Maybe this will stop all "allegations"?

funny they didn't speak up when Contador was second /third /whatever positions' date=' only after he got yellow. So they might know of many more, but wait until he wins and then nail him.

[/quote'] ...funny as well how Rasmussen missing out of competition tests wasn't an issue until he suprisingly got yellow....... 

It all sounds a wee bit dodgy, having said that contadors excuse is also a bit lame - "on the wrong team at the wrong time and there was a mix-up with the names"  Interesting that he is a spanish rider and this is all under control of the Spanish authorities and the only rider that there is a mix-up with is Spanish.... So many conspiracies, so little time!!!

.....believe rather in the existence of santa claus than that of clean pro riders!!!! The only option is those who are caught and those not!!!! I think the time for naivete is long gone!!

So far only a few of the Puerto riders got nailed, most notably Basso & Ulrich. What happened to the rest, the list was supposed to be 40 of 60 riders? Surely Fuentes could not have been supporting such a big lab with only 4 or 5 clients?

AC? I wonder who else that could have been? jAn ulriCh?  

Why do u automaticaly degrade your own sport? are u programmed to do so by the media? no one makes mention of the Spanish and other european football players and tennis players on  Fuentes,so called list? NNF

Maybe because the issue at hand is not comparing doping in cycling to doping in other sports, but how politics within cycling is impacting the sport,?