New Site looks good but some new features sux!!!!!

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

The new "active topics" feature is really not as good as it was on the old site. You are now confronted by a endless list of people trying to sell sadlles, cranx and frames etc. The old feature was much easier to navigate....... pleezzze pleeezzzzee bring it back. Also the old feature of hovering the cursor over the topic to see what it was about was a very cool ignore/read function. Bring that back as well please. I think "topic description" under "topic title" was a lame effort to solve that.

Also the old feature of hovering the cursor over the topic to see what it was about was a very cool ignore/read function. Bring that back as well please. I think "topic description" under "topic title" was a lame effort to solve that.

Yes please....bring that back ASAP!!!

Agree with BigH, the site has become more cumbersome for me. Do not enjoy it as much as "old" site. Reason I'm spending less time on thehub......

What happened to the "Link" button? Can't seem to find one (mebbe going blind in my old age)

Also the "Smileys" are not as nice as on old site.

if the for sale and wanted items were excluded from the latest topics that would be a HUGE step in the right direction. then the next URGENT thing would be the "hover over" javascript to include the first sentance/whatever of the topic.

1 other thing is the e-mail notifications which do not contain the text (as on the old version) but rather forces you to the particular web page to view

The loss of a sensibly organised active topics has made using the site slightly nightmarish.... Please either sort out the active topics (organise by forum) or split all the adverts off totally. Or both.

please please please - was promised last week but still nothing :(

I LOVE the idea of getting the "for sale" and "wanted" items out of the "active topics" list. Would be a HUGE step forward.

If I want to buy something, I go look at for sale items and 9/10 times will do a search.

Downside is that you will miss a bargain or two....but these days they are far and few! That said, maybe a section for "LBS specials" in order for guys like CWC, that supports this site" to get into the "active topics" list.

What say you Admin??

Fully agree with BigH,I may say the site has become more cumbersome for some of us or at least for me :unsure:

I really miss being able to simple paste a picture into a reply (or am I missing something?).

Also agree with BigH, navigation on this new site is painful. Also miss the "hover"function.

No way to pick a time period to look at all posts i.e. Last "x" hrs, yesterday and so on.

Also now spending less time on the Hub