What does our pro earn?

wheels

Firstly, You cant compare MTN riders with David George at all.

Rather race on the track. 15000 Euro per 6 day, race 8 six days a year and you set. Or go to Kierin in Japan. JP Van Zyl made twice as much as what Robert was getting for a year in 10 weeks.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's that guys name that road for CWC during the Giro de Capo? I think he got R60k for that one race id I am not mistaken. David George?? I get mixed up with his name and David GarretWacko

Marius, David George is in a total different league than the local pro's and he deserved every penny he got from the Giro.

But seriously what I don't understand is why is what these guys earn of any significance ?   Its their jobs to cycle and they get paid doing it end of story -  and besides we work till our 60's before we retire they retire in their 30's so if they get a hugh salary now, they deserve it.

Maybe he is difficult to work with..........

Correct

Was with US Postal - that did not work out (Change of a lifetime)

Then RelaxGAM - also did not work out

CSC\Marcello made him an offer this year after the Giro - But he would rather race on his ownWacko

Guest colonel

Dick: He is paid to race not train you fool, so look alittle deeper into the picture here, were you paid to study for your job? No I didnt think so and yes those hours do add up racing is his work not training.

Firstly' date=' You cant compare MTN riders with David George at all.

Rather race on the track. 15000 Euro per 6 day, race 8 six days a year and you set. Or go to Kierin in Japan. JP Van Zyl made twice as much as what Robert was getting for a year in 10 weeks.
[/quote']

8*15 000 = 120 000euro / year - Tax   = not that set.   Comfourtable maybe.

I heard a little birdie wistle that michael robbinson only get r1500 a month at neotell and Nolan Hoffman get R8500 but in the same breath wasn't he the guy who waited for nolan too win Nationals

Paid in Cash...No Tax. Thats just appearance money, still prize money ontop. And a little extra to finish 2nd or 3rd.

Go To Japan and make $500k US in 10 weeks. Even Better.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Trying to keep the number of words in each sentence to a minimum. That way the Pro's who know how to use the internet and read Wink will not get lost.
Chunky2007-08-14 13:35:05

Colonel, jys nou n regte ****. if you ****with my new epic partner youre f**king with me.  If you a pro and you're training its part of your work. THats why they get salary even in off season.

Dick: He is paid to race not train you fool' date=' so look alittle deeper into the picture here, were you paid to study for your job? No I didnt think so and yes those hours do add up racing is his work not training.[/quote']

Umm so waarom moet pro's in hulle team kit oefen?? hy het nie 'n idee waarvan jy praat nie..Angry

jy dink dit is easy en gemaklik om 'n loopbaan uit fietsry te maak... laat ek vir jou se die is die hardste sport wat daar is en beslis nie easy nie... as dit volgens jou so maklik en jolly is hoekom gaan sprint jy nie bietjie vir Robbie nie

Paid in Cash...No Tax. Thats just appearance money' date=' still prize money ontop. And a little extra to finish 2nd or 3rd.

Go To Japan and make $500k US in 10 weeks. Even Better.
[/quote']

sounds great...IF you're ALLOWED to win ;-)

Dick: He is paid to race not train you fool' date=' so look alittle deeper into the picture here, were you paid to study for your job? No I didnt think so and yes those hours do add up racing is his work not training.[/quote']

erm............. not even sure if this is worth answering.

OK this Stupid fool will go and stand in the corner now.

no Dick...it's not you whose the fool.