Do Mountain Bikers Smoke ?

Trelawney

Do Mountain Bikers Smoke ?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Hey Mountain Bikers - Do you smoke ?

• Yes - Regularly
    • Yes - Occasionally
    • No - Gave up a while back
    • No - Have never smoked

I'm a mtber and I'm a regular smoker, been smoking for 13 years, been riding bike for 3 years.. although I know I'd be climbing hills a lot easier if I quit, just not too easy to quit.. I mean most of the time at the starting line I'm lighting up a cig, of course well away from other people who don't smoke.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

BumpnGrind and GT Fan and anybody else ..... if you really want to kick this dirty and disgusting habit you are welcome to contact me (PM) for the recipe to stop. I used it 18 years ago and has never touched or smoked a cigarette since.

His left lung taking a break?

His righty or your left?

(Is this the level of thought that goes into each of your posts? covie / redline?)

After a good hard ride me nor the bike smokes . Maybe not riding hard enough . Never checked if i smoke after sex either sorry .

I usually smoke at the top of alooong hard climb....but it's not cigarettes! :D

yeah, also bleed from the eyeballs on the odd occassion... :D

• 3 weeks later...

one good thing.... idiot repelent! nothing like a puff of smoke in the face to get rid of someone you don't like :D

Oh, the irony B)

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountainbikers smoke during sex, though i heard slowing down and using lubricants can prevent that.

Now to open pandora's box, what's your favourite lubricant muahahahahahaha

You dirt riding types need lube? Sad...

• 2 weeks later...

Why would anyone who has an interest in cycling/fitness/healthy lifestyle even want to smoke, it's disgusting, not to mention fouls smelling, inconsiderate to others, harmful to the environment, a fire hazard and unhealthy!! It should be totally outlawed and if you were seen smoking and riding I think it would be seriously frowned apon. Thats my opinion, as an ex smoker, current cyclist!!

Why would anyone who has an interest in cycling/fitness/healthy lifestyle even want to smoke,

I ran a half marathon yesterday, coming in to the finish at Vodaworld the final marshall for the day stood there in her clubs running kit and a skyf in the hand, what an awesome sight

http://www.rsu.edu/health-center/healthy-you/2008/images/0108_green-sick-face.jpg

I ran a half marathon yesterday, coming in to the finish at Vodaworld the final marshall for the day stood there in her clubs running kit and a skyf in the hand, what an awesome sight

http://www.rsu.edu/health-center/healthy-you/2008/images/0108_green-sick-face.jpg

Its lekker hey!

the only reason smokers dont stop smoking is cos what else care they going to do at the top of the hill.

the other day i was having one while pedaling gingerly up the hill when i passed some old timer on one of those ridiculously enviable carbon numbers. he didn't notice the fag though... he was breathing to hard to see anything but his front wheel :lol:

i had a fat giggle though.

but on otherdays i am so pathetic its just push, push push...freeride.....yey...ouch B)

Why would anyone who has an interest in cycling/fitness/healthy lifestyle even want to smoke, it's disgusting, not to mention fouls smelling, inconsiderate to others, harmful to the environment, a fire hazard and unhealthy!! It should be totally outlawed and if you were seen smoking and riding I think it would be seriously frowned apon. Thats my opinion, as an ex smoker, current cyclist!!

Chill Bro!!

Now I can understand what WayneDude meant when he said.

EX-SMOKERS ARE THE WORST NON-SMOKERS.