MTB trails @ Ponta Do Ouro, Mozambique??

Squier

todays lesson,before replying to a post,check the date it was started, my bad :oops: .anyway,It would be good to know if anybody has tried riding on the new tar road  from the border post/ponta to Maputo and back

So .. the Maputo - Punto road is tarred?  I rode that a few years ago when it was loose sand just about all the way .. proper 4x4 fun, wild

Edited by kosmonooit

So .. the Maputo - Punto road is tarred?  I rode that a few years ago when it was loose sand just about all the way .. proper 4x4 fun, wild

Tarred and with a bridge across the bay

Go for it you could be a pioneer!! but be aware that it will be super busy as half of Maputo can now make the trip to Do Ouro in an hour .As far MTb around that area , there are lots of trails here and there and lots of soft fun sand if thats your thing . Also wear and tear on your bike is aggressive to say the least .The further you go from Malongone the less trails but very rewarding .Take plenty water.