Is the alot of Fat Mountain bikers out there???

Clint Adams

Is the alot of Fat Mountain bikers out there???

Yes I am, welcome to my club, now don't forget to pay your membership fees by ME hey ?? :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked some massive shirts at Solomons, they were lank cheap as I presume very few cyclists are so big. R99 for anatomic shirts.

Is that you in yr Avatar?? Mr AGENT

You do not get fat mountainbikers. You only get fat people that ride mountainbikes. The same in any sport. You don't get fat runners. They are just fat people running.

im Also a Fatty :unsure: Was 101 but down to 96.8 and dropping :D I have no probs with shirts though I just by a large and its cool. the only one thats to tight is my 1 Mr Price but all the others a OK.

Want to be down to at least 90 by time the Amashova comes and 87 for the 94.7 . I can only Wish :huh:

im Also a Fatty :unsure: Was 101 but down to 96.8 and dropping :D I have no probs with shirts though I just by a large and its cool. the only one thats to tight is my 1 Mr Price but all the others a OK.

Want to be down to at least 90 by time the Amashova comes and 87 for the 94.7 . I can only Wish :huh:

Hey..whoaa...I'm 101 and I'm not fat!! ;)

just well proportioned all over...

Just cannot shake the weight..been constant for years now...no matter how much I train or not!! :(

Hey..whoaa...I'm 101 and I'm not fat!! ;)

just well proportioned all over...

Just cannot shake the weight..been constant for years now...no matter how much I train or not!! :(

Maybe its like my mother used to tell me we are all big boneded.....

I have however gone from 115Kg's to 104 in the last 4 months.

Hope I get some more K's off. The hill climbs are getting easier! :D

It's one of the things I love about mtbing - all shapes and sizes - it really is a sport that has been taken up by the complete spectrum of humanity.

I'm 78kg, 0.5% body fat with biceps and quads the size of naval guns of course :D

Any male that weighs less than 85kg should be racing with Caster the rest of us deserve our own category namely male and do not call us fat! :angry:

Any male that weighs less than 85kg should be racing with Caster the rest of us deserve our own category namely male and do not call us fat! :angry:

Dude - it already exists! Very big in the states...

http://clydesdalecycling.wordpress.com/

You gotta be >200lbs to be considered a Clydesdale Cyclist!

@Leet your'e a cook right?? he he... I mean shef...

I'd eat in your restaurant any day...

NEVER trusted a skinny shef!! :D

maybe you should call it an occupational hazard? take some insurance out for it...

Fatty.

Celery and bulimia are my favourite dieting methods.

One uses up calories while you eat it and the other? Twice the taste - none of the calories!

Celery and bulimia are my favourite dieting methods.

One uses up calories while you eat it and the other? Twice the taste - none of the calories!

I will give it a try, can do with losing some kilo's.