not worth it

The Judge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watse soort "Judge" is jy..... van die hanging soort, of is jy maar ook net 'n suurtiet soos die res?????? As jy nie happy is nie begin dan positiewe postings te maak???????? Dalk is jy ook maar net 'n SAD mens??????

Watse soort "Judge" is jy..... van die hanging soort' date=' of is jy maar ook net 'n suurtiet soos die res?????? As jy nie happy is nie begin dan positiewe postings te maak???????? Dalk is jy ook maar net 'n SAD mens??????[/quote']

LOLClapLOLClap

Ja...hier kom 'n ou met 13 posts en kom maak so aantuiging!

Who can remember when last did we have a positive posting on this site?

I would like to know if any of you can remember when last we had something positive on the Hub.

PLEASE HELP' date=' I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING FOR THE LAST YEAR.

Does that not tell you something about the attitude of us, the cyclist of this country....

[/quote']

You actually not reading correctly.

There are many postive things discussed, especially the CSA topics!!!
shaunh2007-08-31 07:40:47

I would like to know if any of you can remember when last we had something positive on the Hub.

Does that not tell you something about the attitude of us, the cyclist of this country....

Its actually a sad site.
[/quote']

Interesting statement for somebody that joined today only !!!

Wat van die

Kashechkin's B-sample confirms positive

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tour07/tour0714/fs018tn.jpg

Andrey Kashechkin's B-sample has tested positive for a homologous blood transfusion, Team Astana announced Friday morning. He has been rapidly dismissed by the team.

The Kazakh rider tested positive on August 1 in an out-of-competition doping control while on vacation with his family. The team suspended him at that time.

It was Astana's third doping case this year, following the positive tests from Matthias Kessler (testosterone) and Alexander Vinokourov (blood doping).

Earlier this week, Kashechkin indicated that he would file a suit against the UCI in Belgium if his B-sample came back positive on the grounds that the UCI did not have the right to conduct such tests.

Can everyone else also please start to post some positive pics....this Friday is getting way to long..

Jeez Judge...

As beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess some people cannot see what they choose not to...

True, there have been plenty of negative postings, but generally that's what happens in life - most people complain when things go wrong...

But to make such a sweeping statement, and then to start a topic with it, nogal, is a bit ridiculous...

Off-hand, I can think of plenty of threads over the last few weeks, never mind months, that have been very positive...

So do us a favour - and remove that log.

Oh wait!!!!

What about the positive doping that took place. Surely that is positive enough!!!

Right!

And I'm absolutely POSITIVE that Judgy here, might be a bit of a ''glass half empty'' kind of guy...

Tut tut tut...

Its actually a sad site.
[/quote']

Ja nee, lets judge this one,,, VERDICT: totaly pathetic

, all our topic are positive, we strive to change the unacceptable, if you don;t like em, dno't read emShocked

Can everyone else also please start to post some positive pics....this Friday is getting way to long..

Please...Big%20smile