Wives Vs Cycling

Caerus

But I see a dark spot on the horizon, wife is pregnant!! But on the bright side, there will be the pitter patter of little cleats in the house soon. :rolleyes:

Now why did you go and do something like that? Huh. Was it you? :D :D

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the problem too, stopped riding for almost 3months begining of this year for a women, never again!!!!

accept it or move on

I am now at that point where I need to fork out some $$$ for the Mrs......and I keep telling her that you first have to sell your old stuff (Read: engagement ring) before you can get bigger and better....... :D

my engagment ring has a R1000.00 stone in the middle.... you just have to find the right girl..... we are out there

Just purchased the Missus her first new bike(ever) She is so stoked :D I put some bling on it, she never even noticed, lol. But now she keeps asking me to go riding with her(created a monstor). She has gotten all my old bits & pieces in terms of upgrading her bike so far, and ill be ordering her some shiny new tubeless wheels for Xmas. She is already complaining the bike is heavy compared to mine. So new crankset for me, she gets hand me downs;)

*sigh

I think it's one of the hardest things, to make a non-cyclist....understand the issues and necessities that goes with cycling..

Damn, I'm sooo lucky...I drive my better half up the wall with pimping my ride....yet...I get what I want ;)

Love is good B)

Edited by Dirt*girl

Just purchased the Missus her first new bike(ever) She is so stoked :D I put some bling on it, she never even noticed, lol. But now she keeps asking me to go riding with her(created a monstor). She has gotten all my old bits & pieces in terms of upgrading her bike so far, and ill be ordering her some shiny new tubeless wheels for Xmas. She is already complaining the bike is heavy compared to mine. So new crankset for me, she gets hand me downs;)

If you get a new crankset and she gets the hand me down, how's her bike going to get as light as yours? :D

They notice these things, or just stop letting her touch your bike. :lol:

Edited by Ceres

If you get a new crankset and she gets the hand me down, how's her bike going to get as light as yours? :D

They notice these things, or just stop letting her touch your bike. :lol:

Lol - it all helps in reduction of weight but it will never be as light. She is getting hand me down tubeless(waiting till pay day to get a rear hub) wheels which Ive already noticed take a massive weight off.

Ive also told her no touching, Im also not taking to her to any bike shops either.

Score some free ride time when i made her this, and it got a nice ring (ting) to it!

post-2414-015731400 1286950037.jpg

Very nice ;) Get them chromed.

Our insurance broker came round yesterday. My wife now knows how much a actually paid for my bikes. :(

Our insurance broker came round yesterday. My wife now knows how much a actually paid for my bikes. :(

Eish :lol: I had to be honest right from the start(always best)