What did you do this weekend

Tightfitt

'n Wen is 'n wen!!! Great. Wat en waar het jy gaan ry?

dit was die millitary missle MTB race in Valhala/centurion/PTA... (27km)

iets se vir my daar gaan meer kompetisie wees met die volgend race.. ;)

kani wag nie...

because of knee reconstruction surgery 8 days ago i could not be on the mtb and decided after 7 days on my back in bed to go fishing on a camping chair with my leg elevated near bonnievale in the breede river.weather was good and the best part is my wife brings me my beers with a smile as she sees me hop a long on the crutches.also invited 3 friends with their families and ended up braaing(rather eating the braai they made)and drinking beers and drifting in the cano while my 9 year old son was paddling.

because of knee reconstruction surgery 8 days ago i could not be on the mtb and decided after 7 days on my back in bed to go fishing on a camping chair with my leg elevated near bonnievale in the breede river.weather was good and the best part is my wife brings me my beers with a smile as she sees me hop a long on the crutches.also invited 3 friends with their families and ended up braaing(rather eating the braai they made)and drinking beers and drifting in the cano while my 9 year old son was paddling.

What a tough life.....

What a tough life.....

1. Fell this weekend

2. Chain broke.....

The ride was nice never the less....

will definitely buy a couple of quick links for spars. :)

Rode the "Boogies Extreme" ride in Limburg on Saturday with PokerFace and Dutchman. 1800m of climbing on the border between Holland and Belgium. who said Holland was flat? Had a great time riding all the classic climbs of the Amstel Gold Race.

Swazi 3 reserves MTB ride - 73km had a great time. The guys in Swaziland really know how to put on a great ride - relaxed and laid back.

Did Silverstar MTB, ended up walking about 20km of the 40km after puncturing with 4 tubes. Riding shoes do not make for good hiking I tell you, blisters on my heels cant testify to this. Still managed to finish fortunately........ what fun!

Saturday Took the Vento that a truck bumped in the traffic to my lbs. It's totalled. Thank you very much, Blue Ribbon bakeries (and I lost the paper I'd written the truck details on).

Sunday, I took the Le Turbo 90km to Stellenbosch and back. Olaf at Crosstown Cycles, you legend! You biscuit! You wrenchman of wrenchmen! That bike is running like a bird on a thermal on a hot day in the middle of the Karoo. She's the best she's ever been in the 25 or so years I've had her. What a beauty! Aaaah joy!

And my mate, Dave Mc, did the whole distance on his fixie.

Did my very first ride with my new bike at Northern Farm on Sunday. Was awesome! Didn't fall or collapse in an exhausted heap! So chuffed!