Looks like Lance has been busted

Cyclejourno

Ja, sensationalist dumb ass. I mean all Trek and Lance were out to do were destroy his lively-hood if he didn't toe the line, i mean seriously what was his problem.

So from now on sacrificing everything you've worked for your whole life is called sensationalism. This is official because the fanboys say so. Those of us who call it having a backbone, well, we just don't get it do we.

You kinda need to get to the States, the U.S. states and ask around the cycle industry how ethical the "hard working" Le Mond is, you could possibly find out that he is not such a "lekka oke"

I say he is clutching at straws, his own straw that is, come to think of it, that would make him a...........tosser.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Lance… (er, what happened to the thumbs-up thingie?)

I took that away when he misbehaved at the TDF.

Cool a LA thread, time to stock up on snacks. :)

YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA. Got me some Biltong and a few brewskies...... i'm sharing

"In a 2005 Texas civil case deposition, McIlvain denied she ever heard Armstrong make any admissions of doping or performance-enhancing drug use"

I doubt she'll testify again. Even if she does, and testifies against Lance, she will open herself up to perjury... which could land her up in hot water.

"In a 2005 Texas civil case deposition, McIlvain denied she ever heard Armstrong make any admissions of doping or performance-enhancing drug use"

I doubt she'll testify again. Even if she does, and testifies against Lance, she will open herself up to perjury... which could land her up in hot water.

She will have to if she's subpoenaed.

So now it's not just Trek and Nike,now Oakley getting dragged into the mess to.How long before this enquirey starts?

Who is Lance?

I think it's the one with the big ears.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CRYmbHRU7jQ/S9_ByTqZ7lI/AAAAAAAAAKc/eBFUeiqsjiY/s1600/hillbilly.jpg

They all took drugs and Lance was still the strongest and it pissed them offtongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I would be, just imagine being drugged to the eyeballs and you still get beaten, that would mean that you have been beaten unfair and square.

But me thinks she might not be seen as a credible weeeeetnass

I reckon there's a dearth of credible weeeeetnasses involved in this whole affair.

I reckon there's a dearth of credible weeeeetnasses involved in this whole affair.

yep. who would a credible witness be in this saga? I can't think of one. Maybe Betsy Andreu. She had nothing to gain from telling her story.

yep. who would a credible witness be in this saga? I can't think of one. Maybe Betsy Andreu. She had nothing to gain from telling her story.

and perhaps the french lab with their frozen '99 samples...